Designed for broadcast, surveillance, and videoconferencing, the ZCam-VL 3G-SDI Box Camera from PTZOptics captures and streams up to 1080p60 resolution video in H.264, H.265, and MJPEG codecs. You can output the signal via a 3G-SDI output or RJ45 network interface. This variable-lens camera features a C/CS lens mount and comes with a wide-angle zoom lens offering up to a 122° angle of view. The lens plugs into an auto iris port on the side of the camera.
The camera is low-light sensitive for optimal image capture and is complete in this regard with 2D/3D noise reduction and Wide Dynamic Range. It can be wall-mounted via an onboard 1/4"-20 mounting port using an optional mounting arm or other support. You can power with an included power supply or using Power-over-Ethernet via a connection to a network switch. The camera can also be remote controlled over IP or RS-485. A PTZOptics Mac/Windows software is offered as a free download that allows you to see the camera feed and change settings.
- Up to 1080p60 capture and streaming
- C/CS lens mount; 4x optical zoom lens included
- 3G-SDI video output
- IP streaming output (dual stream) in H.264, H.265, and MJPEG
- Low-light high performance
- 2D and 3D noise reduction
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Menu controls on the rear
- RS-485 and IP remote control support
- 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or 12 VDC power input