The PRO-1000 features Canon's outstanding FINE printing technology with a large print head. This is leveraged with an 11-color LUCIA PRO pigment-based ink set and a Chroma Optimizer cartridge to create prints with fine detail and a wide, accurate color gamut. The Chroma Optimizer cartridge improves color consistency on coated papers and reduces the difference in ink droplet height to ensure a smooth ink layer and less metamerism.
As a wireless PictBridge enabled printer, the PRO-1000 lets you link a PictBridge compliant device such as a compatible digital camera or smartphone to the printer through wireless LAN, and print captured images directly without using a computer.
FINE Print Head
LUCIA PRO Inks
Fast Image Processing Engine
- A 3.0" color LCD is available on the front of the unit for easily viewing settings and making adjustments
- Minimum droplet size of 4pl for finely detailed imagery
- 1GB of standard memory for handling large files with ease
- Rated EPEAT Silver, ENERGY STAR qualified, and RoHS Directive Certified to guarantee efficient power consumption
- Print Studio Pro v2.0 is plug-in for Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom with 16-bit processing will help you easily send high quality large-format files to the printer for making vivid, detailed photographic prints
- Media Configuration Tool enables customization of the media settings in both the driver and printer and can make adjustments such as print head height and vacuum strength
- Accounting Manager will help users track use and cost of consumables such as ink and media in order to determine print costs, and it can manage a number of users in a multi-unit environment
- Device Management Console can manage multiple PRO-1000 printer and monitor activity such as error messages and printer information