Designed deliver high-quality bass for the EON600 series full-range tops, the 18" JBL EON618S is a highly flexible, easy to use, 1000W powered portable subwoofer for today's working musicians, singer/songwriters, mobile DJs, and other sound providers.
The subwoofer is designed for use with the EON610, EON612, and EON615 speakers, but can also complement any full-range system. The unit can be used in a variety of configurations including center clustered, stereo ground stacks, or use with a speaker pole. When used with main speakers, a pair of EON618S subwoofers are well equipped to cover an audience of 200 to 400.
The rear panel includes a 0/100° polarity switch, which helps with phase issues when placing the subwoofer in less-than-ideal configurations. There is also a built-in EQ and selectable crossover (80, 100, 120 Hz), which is available via the Bluetooth control application for iOS and Android devices.
Two mono line inputs, each with a combo XLR-1/4" connector as well as a master volume knob for the overall level. The two mono inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally, while an XLR loop-thru allows you to route the signal to an additional EON600 series speaker for extending the mono signal for better coverage.
The highly efficient 1000W Class-D amplifier powers the 18" woofer, which provides sub-frequency range audio (42 to 120 Hz) with a sound pressure level powerful enough to ensure the entire audience can hear your performance. The EON618S includes a power cord.
At a Glance
- System type: self-powered 18”, subwoofer
- Rugged Duraflex-coated wooden enclosure can withstand the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear
- JBL premium transducers: high-quality 18" woofer
- 1000W highly efficient Class-D amplification is matched to power the JBL transducer
- Maximum SPL Output: 134 dB provides coverage of up to 200 people
- Frequency response: 42 to 120 Hz (±3 dB) delivers sub-bass audio performance for an accurate representation of the low-frequency material
- Standard M20 threaded pole cup for use with speaker poles
Wireless Bluetooth Control over DSP
- Built-in DSP processor with Bluetooth v.4 control through an iOS or Android control application, EON600 app
- Wireless control over the speaker's 3-band parametric EQ, high- & low-EQ, saving and recalling presets, and adjusting the master volume
- Control up to 4 EON speakers with the EON600 app
- Disable the speaker's front LED indicator light
- Selectable crossover (80, 100, 120 Hz)
- Fine tune the speaker in different acoustic environments
Flexible Applications and Configurations
- Main PA
- Center clustered
- Ground stack
- Use M20 threaded pole cup with full-range top speakers