Building on the popular, compact MiniPlus LED Light, the Litepanels Brick LED Light features the same rectangular form factor but offers 4x the brightness, tungsten-to-daylight variable color-temperature, and IP65 weatherproof rating, all ideal for on-the-go shooters in varying weather conditions. It is designed with tightly-binned surface-mount LEDs paired with fine-tuned, custom-designed TIR optics. This results in improved color reproduction and increased brightness that provides a longer throw. The Brick delivers a 100W tungsten equivalent output at a 36° beam angle and is flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle.
The Brick LED Light features an ultra-smooth 100 to 0% brightness dimmer. It also has a dedicated power button, allowing you to maintain your settings when you turn the light off. The Brick has an integrated D-Tap cable, compatible with select camera batteries, and also supports optional AC/DC power.
- Tungsten-to-daylight variable color-temperature
- High-bright 100W tungsten equivalent output
- IP65 weatherproof rating
- Tightly-binned surface-mount LEDs paired with fine-tuned TIR optics
- 36° beam angle
- 100 to 0% ultra-smooth brightness dimmer
- Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle
- Dedicated power button
- Integrated D-Tap cable
- Supports optional AC/DC power
- 1/4"-20 mounting threads
- Completely silent passive cooling
- Half-white diffusion gel included