Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The standalone 910-158-500 MAX EX Tabletop Conference Phone is designed to be part of the MAX conference calling solution offered by ClearOne. This single conference phone features enhanced echo and noise cancellation, making it perfect for small to medium sized conference rooms. The MAX EX also comes equipped with full-duplex audio support for smooth transitions between transmit and receive audio. Combine the MAX EX with MAX EX expansion kits from ClearOne and you can add up to four additional phones for a comprehensive conference calling solution. Setup is simple with plug-and-play functionality; all you need to do is plug in the power cord and phone line. With telephone style controls including mute and volume controls and the ability to store up to 10 speed dials you can get calling in no time.
Enhanced Audio Performance
• Distributed Echo Cancellation effectively eliminates echo
• Noise cancellation removes background noise caused by fans or HVAC systems
• Full-duplex sound enables participants to speak and listen at the same time without cutting in and out
• Automatic level controls keep participants' audio balanced and consistent
• First-mic priority eliminates hollow "tunnel" sound by activating only the microphone closest to the person speaking
• Three microphones in each phone unit provide 360° audio pickup
• Provides a standalone solution for small to medium conference rooms
• Link up to four complete phones, not just microphones, for expanded coverage with MAX EX Expansion Kits
Ease of Use
• Simply plug base unit into power and phone line, connect the phones, then dial and talk
• Features user-friendly telephone style controls
• Speed dial stores 10 frequently dialed numbers
• Recording output on base unit connects to a recording device to capture both sides of the conversation
• Linked MAX phones can be operated using the dial pad of any phone - dialing, mute, volume controls, etc.
In the Box
ClearOne 910-158-500 MAX EX Tabletop Conference Phone
MAX Phone Units
MAX Base Unit
25' / 7.6 m Cat. 5 Cable
Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Table of Contents
Tail Time: 60 ms x 3
Dynamic noise cancellation
Analog PBX or PSTN line
RJ-11C, -12 dBm nominal
Alphanumeric standard keypad
Volume: 90 dBspl A weighted @ 1 ft
Bandwidth: 200 Hz-3.3 kHz
Connector: 2.5 mm mono audio jack
Impedance: <1000 ohms
Bandwidth: 200 Hz-3.3 kHz
Dynamic range: 60 dB
FCC part 15 Class A
FCC part 68
Base unit: Auto-adjusting power module;
100-240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
Temperature & Humidity
Operating Temperature: 32 to 118°F / 0 to 48°C
Storage Temperature: 41 to 158°F / 5 to 70°C
Operating Humidity: 15 to 80%
Storage Humidity: 10 to 90%
Phone Unit: 10.50 x 10.50 x 3.00" / 26.70 x 26.70 x 7.60 cm
Base Unit: 4.25 x 5.50 x 2.50" / 10.80 x 14.00 x 6.40 cm
Phone Unit: 2.70 lb / 1.20 kg
Base Unit: 0.60 lb / 0.27 kg
ClearOne 910-158-500 MAX EX Tabletop Conference Phone Review