Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Perfect for boardrooms, small conference rooms and offices, the CHAT 170 USB Speakerphone from ClearOne can be used in conjunction with Microsoft Lync Server 2010 for streamlined collaboration with clients. With plug-and-play setup this speakerphone can be configured quickly as it requires no drivers or installation of third party software. Inside the CHAT 170 you will find full duplex functionality providing a smooth transition between talking and listening, enhanced noise cancellation, and advanced audio level management. Once installed you can take advantage of three built-in microphones covering a distance of up to 8 feet in all directions. Additionally, volume up, volume down, and microphone mute buttons make it easy to adjust call volume while on a call.
A Speakerphone for Your PC or Laptop
• Connect the CHAT 170 to PCs and laptops via USB for hands-free, full-duplex audio with Lync Server
• Incoming calls ring on the CHAT 170
• True plug-and-play operation
- Requires no drivers or software to be installed
• Also provides crystal-clear audio for video conferencing and streamed multimedia content
• Eliminates the need for large, expensive tabletop conference phones in executive offices
• Replaces the PC's speakers and microphone with a high-quality, hands-free audio solution
• Sleek industrial design complements the professional environment of boardrooms and
Crisp, Clear Audio
• Advanced ClearOne audio processing technologies deliver remarkably rich, full audio for natural, effortless conversations:
- True full-duplex performance allows users to listen and speak at the same time without
audio cutting in and out
- Distributed Echo Cancellation eliminates acoustic echo
- Noise cancellation identifies and removes ambient room noise
- Advanced automatic level management automatically adjusts microphone levels
• Three built-in microphones provide full 360-degree coverage up to 8 feet from device
- Easily manage 1-6 call participants
- Provides rich audio from the far side participants
• Full bandwidth frequency response delivers better audio
In the Box
ClearOne CHAT 170 Group Speakerphone
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Table of Contents
Operating System Support
USB 2 compatible
USB Connector: Mini type B female
Bandwidth: 190 Hz - 20 kHz
Max Output Level: 85 dB SPL @ 3.2 ft / 1 m
Bandwidth: 50 Hz - 7.75 kHz
Operating: 41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C
Distributed Echo Cancellation (D.E.C.)
Noise Cancellation (NC)
Automatic Level Control (ALC)
First Mic Priority
5 VDC @ 500 mA maximum External
Input: 100 - 240 VAC
Output: 9 VDC @ 560 mA
FCC Class A Part 15