Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Perfect for small, medium, and even large conference rooms, the CHAT 160 USB Speakerphone from ClearOne allows for everyone get involved in the conference call. Designed for use with the Skype VoIP application, you can easily make and receive calls without the need for additional accessories such as headsets. And with plug-and-play installation, you can get up and running in no time. Along with Skype, the CHAT 160 can be used with a variety of Internet phone applications, VoIP softphones, instant messaging applications, and even as an audio playback device. Inside the CHAT 160 you will find full duplex functionality providing a smooth transition between talking and listening, enhanced noise cancellation, and advanced audio level management. Once installed you can take advantage of three built-in microphones covering a distance of up to 8 feet in all directions. Additionally, volume up, volume down, and microphone mute buttons make it easy to adjust call volume while on a call.
Enable Full-Duplex Speaker Phone Capabilities on PCs or Laptops
Connect the CHAT 150 to laptops & PCs via USB for hands-free audio with Skype
Hands-free flexibility and comfort:
• Move around freely without being tethered with a headset
• Avoid discomfort caused by prolonged headset use
• Easily includes groups of participants on Skype calls
• Replaces the PC's speakers and microphone with a high-quality, full-duplex audio solution
• True plug-and-play operation
• Crystal-clear audio for video conferencing and streamed multimedia content
• Sleek industrial design complements the professional environment of any office or meeting room
Enjoy Rich Audio Playback
Advanced ClearOne HDConference audio processing technologies deliver rich, full audio for natural, effortless conversations:
• True full-duplex performance allows users to listen and speak at the same time without audio cutting in and out
• Distributed Echo Cancellation eliminates acoustic echo
• Noise reduction identifies and removes ambient room noise
• First mic priority turns down the microphones that are not in use
• Advanced automatic level management automatically adjusts microphone levels
Three built-in microphones provide full 360-degree coverage up to 8 feet from device.
• Easily manage audio for 1-6 call participants
• Provides rich audio from the far side participants
Full Bandwidth Response
Full bandwidth frequency response delivers better audio.
In the Box
ClearOne CHAT 160 USB Speakerphone
Limited 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Table of Contents
Operating System Support
Skype: 1 GHz CPU, 256 MB RAM
USB 2 compatible
USB Connector: Type B
Bandwidth: 190 Hz - 20 kHz
Max Output Level: 85 dB SPL @ 3.2 ft / 1 m
Bandwidth: 100 Hz - 12 kHz
Distributed Echo Cancellation
First Mic Priority
Line Echo Cancellation (selectable)
5 VDC @ 500 mA maximum
Operating: 41 to 104°F / 5 to 40°C
Storage: 32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C