Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
With the 910-158-500-00 MAXAttach Expandable Tabletop Conference Phones from ClearOne you get two MAX phone units and one MAX base unit. This conference calling solution features enhanced echo and noise cancellation for clear calls complete with support for full duplex audio to speak and listen simultaneously. The integrated microphone provides full 360° audio pickup so you can be heard regardless of your orientation to the unit. These plug-and-play units can be set up in no time as you simply need to plug in the power and phone lines and connect the phone. You can also take advantage of easy to manipulate controls and the ability to save up to 10 speed dials for quick access to important numbers.
Enhanced Audio Performance
• Distributed Echo Cancellation effectively eliminates echo
• Noise cancellation removes background noises from fans or HVAC systems
• Full-duplex sound enables participants to speak and listen at the same time without cutting in and out
• Automatic level controls keep participants' audio balanced and consistent
• First-mic priority eliminates hollow "tunnel" sound by activating only the microphone closest to the person speaking
• Three microphones in each phone unit provide 360° audio pickup
• Comes with two phone units and a single base unit for medium conference rooms; also available in 3-phone and 4-phone kits
• Link up to four complete phones, not just microphones, for expanded coverage with MAX EX Expansion Kits
• Divide MAXAttach into multiple phone systems for use in separate rooms with MAX EX Expansion Base
Ease of Use
• Simply plug base unit into power and phone line, connect the phones, then dial and talk
• Features user-friendly telephone style controls
• Speed dial stores 10 frequently dialed numbers
• Recording output on base unit connects to a recording device to capture both sides of the conversation
• Linked MAX phones can be operated using the dial pad of any phone - dialing, mute, volume controls, etc.