Add a touchscreen display to your system with the Lilliput FA1000-NP/C/T 9.7"-Class XGA Touchscreen Monitor. It has a native resolution of XGA 1024 x 768 with support for signals up to 1920 x 1080. With a brightness rating of 420 cd/m², a contrast ratio of 900:1, and viewing angles up to 170 x 178°, colors should appear clear in most installation settings. The monitor is equipped with HDMI and DVI inputs, and VGA and composite video connections are possible via the proprietary SKS connection.
- 9.7" monitor with 4:3 aspect ratio for POS and signage use
- 1024 x 768 native resolution with support for up to 1920 x 1080
- IP62 dustproof and water-resistant rating for enhanced durability
- 5-wire resistive touchscreen for enhanced sensitivity and longevity
- 900:1 contrast ratio for augmented detail
- HDMI, DVI, VGA, and composite video input options