A comprehensive 15" starter solution, this Autocue 15" Starter Series Kit, from B&H, includes a complete 15" entry-level prompter package, reinforced carry case, and ergonomic, desk-based hand controller. The prompter package consists of a 15" monitor, 70:30 prompter glass, prompter hood, icon-based software (Mac/Win), and security dongle. It's compatible with virtually any camera, from DSLRs to standard size ENG cameras, and offers a 20 ft reading range. The 15" monitor has a 300 nit brightness and 400:1 contrast ratio, and offers dual-screen functionality.
The hand controller replaces a keyboard, offering instead five programmable buttons, a jog wheel, and scroll wheel in a compact design providing for more precise control. It interfaces with your computer via USB connection. Pack everything into the elegant carry case, which is soft on the outside, custom-compartmentalized inside, and zippered all around. The prompter package comes pre-assembled and ready for use out-of-the-box.
Autocue/QTV 15" Complete Starter Series Teleprompter
The Autocue/QTV 15" Complete Starter Series Teleprompter is a complete entry-level prompter package compatible with all cameras from DSLR to standard size ENG without a counterbalance weight. It includes a 15" LCD monitor, ready-built tripod mounting system, broadcast quality 70:30 prompter glass, adjustable pop-up hood, and icon-based prompting software, and it offers a 20 ft reading range. The monitor has VGA, Composite BNC, and S-Video inputs.
The system can be set up on-camera, free-standing (detached from the camera), floor-standing, or over-the-camera. The mounting system is designed to fit all tripods and is fully adjustable to achieve balance without any counterweights. The included software is icon-based and compatible with Windows and Mac. A USB security dongle is also included and allows quickly validating the software on any computer when you insert it into the computer's USB port. The main functions of the software can be controlled using your keyboard's number or arrow keys, a mouse, optional Contour Design ShuttleXpress controller, or optional hand and foot controllers, such as those from Autocue.
- Complete entry-level prompter package
- Compatible with all cameras from DSLR to standard size ENG cameras
- 20 ft reading range
- 15" LCD monitor with VGA, Composite BNC, and S-Video inputs
- Ready-built tripod mounting system balance-adjustable without any counterweights
- Broadcast quality 70:30 prompter glass
- Adjustable pop-up hood
- Windows and Mac compatible, icon-based teleprompter software
- Can be set up on-camera, free-standing, floor-standing, or over-the-camera
- Includes USB security dongle
- 300 nit brightness
- 400:1 contrast ratio
- 4:3 aspect ratio
- VGA, Composite BNC, and S-Video inputs
- Dual screen functionality reverses the script for reflection in the prompt monitor but keeps it properly oriented on the computer
- Multi-language text and menus with icon-based action buttons
- Multiple prompter control options
- Supports importing QStart, .doc, .rtf, and .txt files
- Formatting and search functionality
- Allows setting markers and assigning keys to them in the script
- Can be controlled with your keyboard or mouse, optional Contour Design ShuttleXpress controller, or optional hand and foot controllers
- Supports all Windows languages
Autocue/QTV SSP15 & SSP17 Portable Carry Case
The SSP15 & SSP17 Portable Carry Case from Autocue/QTV is a reinforced carry case to transport your SSP15 or SSP17 Teleprompter. The case has custom built foam inserts and compartments to store your SSP15 or SSP17 package.
Autocue/QTV ShuttleXpress Hand Control
The ShuttleXpress Hand Control from Autocue / QTV is an ergonomic desk-based, hand controller designed to facilitate scripting. It offers an optical pot, (5) programmable buttons, (1) jog wheel, and (1) scroll wheel. The unit interfaces with your computer via a USB connection.