The Shure BLX14R/W85 brings presenters, teachers, clergy, and lecturers a cost-effective wireless lavalier microphone system with quality sound, simple setup, intuitive operation, and dependable performance right out of the box. It includes the rugged BLX4R single-channel receiver with LCD display, adjustable output level, and removable antennas for rackmounting the unit—ideal for A/V installations and sound-reinforcement applications.
The BLX14R/W85 also includes a WL185 cardioid lavalier mic with clip and windscreen and a bodypack transmitter. The receiver features one-touch QuickScan frequency selection to quickly search 123 available frequencies and locate a clean RF channel in case of interference. It provides up to 14 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a range up to 300'. Up to 12 mic channels can operate simultaneously in each frequency band.
This system is well suited for hands-free speech in small venues, wedding halls, and houses of worship, as well as conference, educational, and corporate facilities.
The LCD display shows group and channel settings, and allows you to meter audio level and signal strength. An LED indicator even lets you keep an eye on the transmitter's remaining battery life. The unit offers 1/4" and XLR connectors with adjustable output level for flexible connectivity to PA systems and mixing boards.
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications.
- The PGA31 is a comfortable, durable headset microphone for active performance.
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications.
- The WA302 guitar cable lets you connect the bodypack transmitter to a guitar or bass.
- The BLX2 handheld transmitter is available with three different mic capsules for presenters who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone.