This HEROCast BacPac Wireless Transmitter Kit from VISLINK turns your GoPro HERO3+, HERO4 Silver, or HERO4 Black camera into a portable live broadcast solution. The transmitter uses H.264 encoding to deliver a live HD feed (up to 1080i 60 and 720p 60) with embedded audio and minimal latency to any DVB-T-compatible receiver. With HEROCast, you can take all of those unique and immersive POV camera angles that GoPro is known for and add them as video feeds to your live productions. For added convenience, the HEROCast is powered using a standard GoPro Battery BacPac, which mounts directly to the back of the unit.
The HEROCast is available as either a standard/tethered version that remains detached from the camera and is connected via an HDMI cable, or an all-in-one BacPac version which mounts directly to the back of a GoPro Standard Housing. This kit includes the HEROCast BacPac, which easily mounts to tripods, cars, bikes, UAVs, and more. It is better suited to high-speed action sports than the tethered version, as the housing provides impact protection and water resistance. For a complete wireless transmitter package, the kit also includes a housing, mounting hardware, two Battery BacPacs, two antennae, a USB thumb drive with PC/Mac Config Utility, and a wall charger with international plugs. The HEROCast and accessories come inside a custom hard case.
- Compact wireless transmitter for GoPro HERO3+, HERO4 Silver, and HERO4 Black
- All-in-one solution consisting of a housing, transmitter, and Battery BacPac for easy mounting
- DVB-T COFDM transmitter
- Resolutions up to 1080i 60 and 720p 60
- H.264 encoding
- Low latency
- Powered by GoPro Battery BacPac
- Low 4.1W power consumption
- Buttons for RF On/Off and Preset selection
- Two multi-color LEDs for status indication
- USB control via Windows and Mac applications
- Rugged design to operate in hard environments
- Mounting hardware, two antennae, two Battery BacPacs, and included
- Packaged in custom hard case