The white D-Line HDL10-A-W Compact Line Array Module from RCF is designed for use in live sound reinforcement and installed situations. The system is powered by a 1400 W peak power two-way digital amplifier, and sound is processed from a powerful DSP. The system features two 8" transducers, each with a 2" voice coil for solid bass reproduction, and a large-format 2" compression driver to deliver vocal clarity and high definition. The custom-designed waveguide allows a coverage of 100 x 15°, whilst also delivering linear high frequency response.
The 2.5" voice coil allows a crossover point of 800 Hz, which allows a wide vocal range to be produced by this driver. It is powered by a 1400 W peak power digital amplifier, split 400 W for the HF and 1000 W for the LF.
- 100 x 15°, wide dispersion constant directivity angle line array module
- 65 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 2x 8” woofers, high-power 2” voice coil
- 2.5” voice coil RCF precision compression driver on waveguide
- Digital bi-amp and DSP-controlled input section with selectable presets
- 1400 W peak, 700 W RMS
- 133 dB maximum SPL
- Composite PP enclosure structurally wooden-reinforced
- Tour-grade safe and solid variable mechanics
- Live sound
- Portable PA, clubs, ballrooms, live theater, houses of worship, theme parks
- Music playback and sound reinforcement in small and mid-size venues
- Corporate A/V professionals and sound system hire companies