The components are a 3" woofer and a coaxial dome tweeter that ensure a wide angle of coverage. The speaker faithfully reproduces announcements and provides a good music background where included. Combined with a subwoofer, the MQ30P allows high quality music distribution with high output levels. An important feature of the MQ30P is that it provides consistent reproduction of all the frequencies involved in voice transmission and therefore, alone or in combination with a subwoofer, makes it possible to attain a high level of vocal intelligibility.
The MQ30P has been designed to adhere closely to the wall or ceiling and thus it has a limited protrusion. The built-in hinged support makes the speaker easy to install and orient in any direction. Like the other Monitor Q products, MQ30P installation is simple and flexible. First, the support is mounted on the wall and the connector is wired; then, when the premises is completely furnished, the installation, orientation, and connection of the mini-speaker are immediate.
- Orientable mini-speaker high quality reproduction
- Two way coaxial speaker: LF 3.5" - tweeter 0.75" dome
- Built-in high-pass filter at 150 Hz for integration with a subwoofer
- Cabinet: hi-density polystyrene HB grade
- Connectors: euroblock, removable for easy installation