The ES 3323-II 3-Zone CD/USB/Bluetooth/MP3 Digital Receiver Amplifier from RCF has 4 mic-line audio inputs, CD/USB/MP3 player, tuner, and an aux input for an additional external music source. The amplifier’s nominal power is 320W which can be shared between the 3 zones speakers while the amplifier can separately control the independent activation of announcements & musical program, and control the sound levels of the 3 zone speakers. The 3 zone output and the direct output are available at 100V or 70V for constant voltage line. All four inputs can access the priority through an external command; have a common ‘presence’ control, and separate high-pass filters that are useful for improving speech intelligibility.
Inputs 2 and 3 also have an RJ45 socket for quick connection of the BM 3001 or BM 3003 Paging Microphones. The BM 3001 Mic sends the announcements to all 3 zones, while the BM 3003 Mic allows to select the zones to send the announcements. The BM 3003 Mic could be connected in a single unit or daisy-chained using BM 3003 Mic (maximum 12 mics) by using an additional power supply unit (sold separately). The paging buttons on the front panel can be used to select zones to be paged by either channel 1 or 4.
The music buttons turn the music on in the respective zones. Aux outputs are available to send the internal / external music source signals to additional amplifiers, mixers, phone systems, and others. For system expansion, it is possible to link a second generic external amplifier to keep the background music in the zones that are not paged.
- CD-USB/MP3 player/FM tuner/mixer amplifier
- Bluetooth connection with external devices
- IR remote control for CD/USB/MP3 player & tuner functions
- Full digital technology amplifier 320W RMS, 100V or 70V
- Low impedance (minimum 4 Ohms) 2W output for a monitor loudspeaker is available
- 4 universal inputs with phantom power, presence control and per-channel high-pass filters
- RJ45 connectors on input 2 and 3 for connection to BM 3001 or BM 3003 microphones
- Screw terminal connections, additional XLR and RJ45 input connections available
- Configurable priority settings, VOX facility on input 1
- Selectable aux input for music source with volume and tone controls
- USB port on front panel allows reproduction of MP3 files from a memory stick
- Music-on-hold and PRE outputs
- The 3 paging buttons to select zones to be paged by either channel 1 or 4
- General call button is available
- The 3 music buttons turn the music on in the respective zones
- Digital chime and siren built-in generator, activation through dry contact
- Status/priority/audio level LED indications
- Beauty Center
- Office building
- Medical Center