View your Handycam recordings on a large screen with this 10-Pin A/V Cable from Pearstone. Featuring a Sony 10-pin connector on one end and composite RCA video, S-Video, and stereo RCA audio connectors on the other, this cable lets you connect any Sony Handycam camcorder with a 10-pin output to a TV, HDTV, or other display with composite RCA or S-Video analog inputs. In addition, the RCA and S-Video connectors can be used simultaneously. The cable runs 5 ft long.
You can also use the cable to copy footage via a recording device. For example, you can connect your Handycam to a DVD recorder and burn your footage to a DVD.
The connectors are nickel-plated, providing for reliable signal transfer and corrosion resistance. Additionally, molded strain relief protects against damage that could be caused from twisting or pulling.
- View Handycam recordings on a large screen
- Designed for Handycams with a Sony 10-pin output
- 10-pin connector to three RCA connectors and one S-Video connector
- Connect your Handycam to an HDTV or other display
- Carries video signal and two-channel audio via RCA, just video via S-Video
- RCA outputs and S-Video output can be used simultaneously
- Can also be used to connect to a recorder, such as a DVD recorder/burner
- Corrosion-resistant nickel-plated connectors
- Protective molded strain relief
- 5 ft length