This B&H Kit combines the Mackie DL32R 32-Channel Wireless Digital Live Sound Mixer with a Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card and a 100' Cat5e Patch Cable for connecting the mixer to a Dante network for live and studio applications. The DL32R is a 32-channel wireless digital audio mixer and USB 2.0 audio interface that allows the entire process of live sound mixing to be controlled with an iPad, and allows for personal monitor mixing with any iOS device, such as an iPhone or iPod touch. The mixer features 32 microphone inputs (24 XLR + 8 XLR/TRS combo) with high-quality Onyx+ recallable preamps, capable of handling full bands that include guitars, full drum sets, vocals, and much more. The DL32R also provides 24-bit/48 kHz audio capture and playback for recording in live situations or in the studio. As an audio interface, the DL32R can be paired with your Mac or PC, or you can record directly to a USB 2.0 hard drive without a computer.
The DL Dante Expansion Card connects the DL32R 32-channel digital live sound mixer to any Dante-enabled audio network. With 32x32 channels of inputs/outputs, the user can route inputs like microphones and other sources to any channel on the DL32R. It's also perfect for sending any DL32R signal to loudspeaker systems and amplifiers. The card features dual ports for daisy-chaining or system redundancy, and a dedicated Wi-Fi control port that eliminates the need for an Ethernet switch in many situations. The 100.0' / 30.5m Cat5e is a TIA/EIA-compliant patch cable featuring gold-plated RJ-45 connectors, a snagless boot to prevent the clip from getting caught on carpeting, woodwork or other obstructions, and twisted pair construction. The male-to-male UL-rated cable moves data along at a rate of 350 MHz, and is well suited for Gigabit networks.
Mackie DL32R 32-Channel Wireless Digital Live Sound Mixer
The Mackie DL32R is a 32-channel wireless digital audio mixer and USB 2.0 audio interface that allows the entire process of live sound mixing to be controlled with an iPad, and allows for personal monitor mixing with any iOS device, such as an iPhone or iPod touch. It delivers a live sound mixing experience that takes advantage of the iOS touch screen and wireless control capabilities, while providing a wealth of professional features to accommodate a wide variety of sound reinforcement and recording applications.
The DL32R features 32 microphone inputs (24 XLR + 8 XLR/TRS combo) with high-quality Onyx+ recallable preamps, capable of handling full bands that include guitars, full drum sets, vocals, and much more. It also has 14 fully assignable XLR outputs for connection to amplifiers, powered speakers, wireless transmitters for in-ear monitoring. The DL32R also allows up to 10 performing musicians to mix their own monitors using their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
In addition to sound reinforcement, the unit also provides 24-bit/48 kHz audio capture and playback for recording in live situations or in the studio. As an audio interface, the DL32R can be paired with your Mac or PC computer, or you can record directly to a USB 2.0 hard drive without a computer. Featuring three stereo FX processors with reverbs and delays, and dedicated sends & returns, the DL32R can function as a versatile, all-in-one mixing and recording solution.
The DL32R features a download for ProTools I First and Waveform software and The Musician's Collection plug-in package including 23 high-quality plugins with BBD Delay, Level Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor. To authorize the software, simply input the mixer's serial number on the website.
Features at a Glance:
- Master Fader iPad app for complete wireless control and frequent updates via App Store
- Supports up to 10 separate iOS devices at once
- 32 Microphone inputs (24 XLR + 8 XLR/TRS combo) with high-quality Onyx+ recallable preamps
- 14 Fully assignable XLR outputs
- 36 Input channels with 4-band PEQ + HPF, gate and compression
- 28 Output busses with 4-band PEQ + HPF/LPF, 31-band GEQ, comp/limiter and alignment delay
- 3 Stereo FX processors with tons of great-sounding reverbs and delays plus dedicated sends & returns
- 6 VCAs
- 6 Mute groups
- Stereo AES digital output
- Card slot for Dante expansion
- Total recall for all settings
Professional Production Content
- Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equalizer, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
- Included Software from Avid, including Pro Tools | First
- An industry standard for decades, Pro Tools | First is easy enough for beginners yet sophisticated enough for experienced musicians. Get many of the same tools used by your favorite artists and recording studios. And now you can collaborate online with anyone, anywhere, and create at the speed of your imagination. Available for macOS and Windows operating systems.
- In addition to the powerful plug-ins within Pro Tools | First, this mixer comes with the exclusive Mackie Musician Collection featuring 23 fantastic plug-ins, including:
- Avid 304E EQ: Add musical warmth with a treble and bass equalizer with sweepable mid control
- Avid 304C Compressor: Tweak the clarity, balance, and rhythmic feel of music with this optical-modeled compressor
- BBD Delay: Create delay, chorus, and vibrato effects based on a classic guitar pedal
- Black Op Distortion: Add rich distortion based on a classic distortion pedal
- Black Shiny Wah: Achieve the famous classic tones of a respected wah wah pedal
- Black Spring Reverb: Get the twang and space of a vintage amplifier
- C1 Chorus: Emulates a classic chorus pedal
- DC Distortion: Dial up a range of overdriven tones with this Avid custom distortion effect
- Eleven Lite: Get the sound of popular guitar amps and speaker cabinets
- Flanger: Create esoteric sounds with this homage to vintage and modern flangers
- Graphic EQ: Sculpt frequencies with ease
- Gray Compressor: Add warmth to tracks based on a vintage Ross compressor
- Green JRC Overdrive: Get the coveted sounds of a classic IC overdrive pedal
- In-Tune: Keep your instruments in tune with this digital tuner
- Orange Phaser: Create interesting effects with this phase shifter based on a classic design
- Roto Speaker: Recreate the sounds of a Leslie rotary speaker cabinet
- Sci-Fi: Add analog synth-type ring and frequency modulation
- Studio Reverb: Create natural-sounding reverb and ambient effects
- Tape Echo: Add vintage analog delay and chorus effects
- Tri Knob Fuzz: Get the Hendrix tone with this fuzz box based on one of the first fuzz pedals
- Vari-Fi: Create the effect of audio changing tape speed
- Vibe Phaser: Add phase-shift and rotary speaker effects
- White Boost: Boost gain without coloring tone
Mackie DL Dante Expansion Card for DL32R Mixer
Designed to work with the Mackie DL32R 32-channel live sound mixer, the DL Dante Expansion Card is designed to enable the aforementioned mixer to connect with any Dante audio network. Once installed, this expansion card provides 32x32 channels of I/O, allowing you to route disparate types of audio signal--from loudspeaker to microphone--to and from the DL32R.
The card sports two Dante ports, either for daisy-chaining or system redundancy, while a dedicated Wi-Fi control port renders the need for an Ethernet switch unnecessary in many situations. Included with this expansion car is the Dante Virtual Sound Card, enabling multi-tracking recording and playback between Dante networks and computers, either in Mac or PC platforms.
Pearstone Cat 5e Snagless Patch Cable (100', Gray)
With the durable gray Pearstone Cat 5e Snagless Patch Cable, you can connect your computer to a network, extending the existing network connection, or run cables throughout an office for Gigabit-speed connectivity. This cable has a length of 100', is constructed with stranded bare-copper connectors, and offers data transmission speeds that exceed Cat 5e standards.
The twisted-pair construction of this Pearstone cable helps to minimize RF or EM interference and reduces near-end crosstalk, which helps ensure your data speeds won't slow down when sharing an area with other power or communication lines. Gold-plated RJ45 connectors assure reliable connectivity and enhanced Ethernet speeds while resisting corrosion. With features like a snagless boot and a durable, high-quality PVC jacket, Pearstone's Cat 5e cable can withstand wear and tear under the most demanding conditions.