Powering 50W into 25V, 70.7V, or 4 ohms systems, the AA50PHD from Atlas Sound is a 4-input mixer amplifier designed for distributed-business paging, background music systems (BGM), small-to-medium speech-privacy systems, or any situation in which music-on-hold is a must.
Featuring one microphone/line input, one 1/8" input, and two RCA stereo-summing line inputs—as well as a variety of connection possibilities via the rear panel—the AA50PHD allows you to group inputs together for the purpose of muting/attenuating them by any signal affecting channel one. A rear-mounted DIP switch affords you more muting options, and a preamp out/power amp-in is useful for external processing, should you require it. Finally, a remote input selector port comes standard on the back of the mixer, allowing you to control the unit with Atlas Sound accessory items (sold separately).
- Rear-mounted DIP switch allows mute receive for inputs two and three
- Contact-closure mute terminals
- Variable mute sensitivity control for input one
- Preamp in for external processors
- 1x line output
- Remote input select (RIS)
- Remote level control
- Input-assignable zone two output
- 3x unbalanced, summing line level inputs
- 1x balanced mic/line input with phantom power
- Automated diagnostic system test for testing speaker wiring and load impedance on 70V speaker systems