Sony a6000 Mirrorless Camera with 16-50mm Lens
Compact, Speedy, and Versatile
24.3MP APS-C Exmor Sensor and BIONZ X Processor
Full HD Video Recording
Complementing the video capabilities of the a6000, a built-in stereo microphone is incorporated into the design and records audio in the Linear PCM 2-channel format for XAVC S movies, the AC-3 Dolby Digital format for AVCHD movies, and the MPEG-4 AAC-LC format for web-quality MP4 videos.
Fast Hybrid AF System
For further refinement, a series of distinct AF modes can be selected from depending on the subject:
- Eye AF is a detail-oriented focusing function that can prioritize a subject's pupil and dedicate focusing performance on that for sharply-rendered portraits
- Lock-on AF is a dedicated focusing method for use with moving subjects and adjusts the target frame size as the subject moves throughout the image frame
- AF area settings allow you to prioritize specific regions within the frame for increased accuracy
- AF-A (Automatic AF), AF-S (Single-shot AF), AF-C (Continuous AF), DMF (Direct Manual Focus), and Manual Focus modes can also be chosen
Body Design and Connectivity
- Tru-Finder 0.39" 1.44m-dot OLED EVF features a refined optical system that integrates four double-sided aspherical elements to provide 100% frame coverage and a wide 33° viewing angle for clear edge-to-edge viewing.
- Rear 3.0" 921k-dot Xtra Fine monitor features a tilting design that move upward 90° or downward 45° to benefit working from high and low angles.
- Customizable user interface includes an Fn function button and seven other buttons that can be adjusted depending upon user preferences and assigned to one of 47 different functions.
- Built-in pop-up flash, featuring a guide number of 19.7' at ISO 100, is available for working in difficult lighting conditions and a Multi Interface Shoe is also available for attaching additional on-camera accessories, such as flashes, video lights, and microphones.
- Single memory card slot is compatible with UHS-I SD memory cards as well as Memory Stick PRO Duo-type cards.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables the a6000 to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites.
- NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera's shutter.
E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens
Ruggard Onyx 25 Camera/Camcorder Shoulder Bag
Designed for the photographer and videographer alike, the black with yellow trim Onyx 25 Camera/Camcorder Shoulder Bag from Ruggard is designed to hold a compact camcorder with an attached battery or a mirrorless camera up to 6.75" in length. A durable, weather-resistant nylon shell protects your gear from unwanted elements while high-density foam padding helps prevent damage from accidental impact. For added protection and organization, an included touch-connect divider securely holds your camera in place.
Small accessories like a spare battery or cleaning cloth can be slipped into either of the two zippered side pockets or the front slip pocket. In addition, three memory card pockets and an another slip pocket are conveniently located under the opening flap of the bag. Carry your gear by way of the top padded grab handle with an integrated mesh underside for added comfort when carrying by hand. Alternatively, a double-touch built-in loop securely wraps around your belt for hands-free carrying. Or, take advantage of the removable 1" wide shoulder strap that can be adjusted from 28" at its shortest length to 53" at its longest length to accommodate a variety of heights and carrying preferences.
Pawa NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.4V, 1030mAh)
The Pawa NP-FW50 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack works with the same cameras as the Sony NP-FW50. This rechargeable replacement pack features 7.4V of output power, a capacity of 1030mAh, and a rating of 7.7Wh. Small and lightweight, lithium-ion batteries can be charged or discharged at any time without developing memory effects.
- a7S II
- a7R II
- a7 II
- Lens-Style Camera:
- DSC-RX10 II
SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as raw and burst photography, the 64GB Extreme PRO UHS-I SDXC Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 64GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which likewise guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 170 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s. A built-in write-protect switch helps to safeguard against the accidental erasure of card data.
While this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-I / V30 / U3 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-I / V30 / U3. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device's speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-I and U1, which supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s, or Class 10, which also supports minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most SanDisk cards, this memory card is shockproof, X-ray proof, waterproof, while also being able to withstand temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow, deserts, and pools. Should the card's data become compromised, you also benefit from the option to download RescuePRO Deluxe software as well as a limited lifetime warranty.