Detect and remove dust and debris from your DSLR sensor with this Super Bright Sensor Cleaning Combo from VisibleDust. This package includes the Arctic Butterfly 724, with two bright LEDs to illuminate the sensor during operation, and the Quasar Plus 7x Sensor Loupe, which features a new 52mm metal ring for attaching filters and close-up lenses to achieve higher contrast and magnification.
The Quasar Plus loupe's fluorine-coated lens uses extra-low dispersion K9 optical glass to reduce chromatic aberration, while the six LEDs underneath have a vari-angled orientation to generate a 3D view of dust particles. The placement of the glass has been adjusted to improve the focusing system with sensors located in a deep cavity. Additionally, this loupe can be used for inspecting negatives. When used outside in the bright daylight, the Quasar Plus's filter ring allows for the attachment of various hoods for a glare-free image. It can also be used for creative photography applications by attaching an optional connector tube for other camera lens systems.
The Arctic Butterfly's Super Charged Fibers (SCF) technology draws dust away from the sensor toward its bristles. Before and after the cleaning operation, the unit's patented rotary motion generates enough centrifugal force to shake off the accumulated dust, while also bolstering the static charge of the brushes' fibers, thereby increasing cleaning capability.
All models of Arctic Butterfly can be safely used on Indium Tin Oxide (ITO)-coated sensors as well as DLSR's with built in-sensor cleaning systems.
Quasar Plus 7x Sensor Loupe
- Fluorine-coated, extra-low dispersion K9 optical glass lens
- Six vari-angled LEDs generate 3D view of dust
- Attach filters and close-up lenses via 52mm ring for higher contrast and magnification
- Attach hoods to filter ring for a glare-free image in bright daylight
- Can also be used for inspecting negatives or creative photography
Arctic Butterfly 724
- Two bright LEDs illuminate sensor during operation
- Super Charged Fibers technology draws dust away from the sensor toward bristles
- Patented rotary motion for enhanced fiber cleaning
- Safe for use on Indium Tin Oxide-coated sensors or built in-sensor cleaning systems