The black and gold O.C. White ProBoom Deluxe Mic Arm with Riser is a complete microphone mounting system with smooth and quiet operation for on-air broadcast or voiceover applications.
It includes a Deluxe Ultraflex dual-section spring-loaded arm, for strong, secure microphone positioning and squeak-free operation while on the air. It also includes a 5/8"-27 threaded mounting stud to hold virtually any microphone in a stable position.
The overall reach of this model is 29". It comes with the company's standard 12" vertical riser to clear near-field monitors.
- All-metal construction withstands years of use
- Music-wire technology eliminates spring noise
- Proprietary clutter-reducing wire channels allow quick installation
- Elite arm provides squeak-free operation
- 29" reach
- 0 to 4 lb of support using optional springs (available separately)
- Single-piece CNC-machined base block provides high strength
- Round Table option (available separately) allows for installation of three 29" reach arms
- Includes 5/8"-27 threaded stud, used in most shockmounts
- Integrated XLR holster for clean through-desk wire management
- Various mounting options available