The AA400PHD 400W Mixer Amplifier from Atlas Sound is designed for distributed business paging and background music (BGM) systems, medium to large speech privacy systems, and in applications where music on hold (MOH) plus paging is required. With four microphone/line inputs and three stereo line inputs, the AA400PHD Amp can accommodate a variety of input sources including paging microphones, media players, and digital music receivers.
The AA400PHD Amp includes the Push Here Diagnostic (PHD), an automatic system test. The PHD button is designed to check the connected speaker lines for wiring and impedance errors. The unit also incorporates remote input selection and remote level control features that allow the integrator to use the WPD-RISRL remote wall plate (not included) and select the input and adjust the volume from that wall plate up to 200’ from the amplifier.
The AA400PHD Amp provides 400W output power into 25V, 70.7V, or 4 ohm speaker systems. Rear panel DIP switch allows for creation of Zone 2 output mix using any or all of inputs 1-4. Unit can also be set up to mute inputs 2 through 6 on signal from Input 1 for paging applications where other input sources need to be muted during a page. Inputs 1 to 4 are either Mic or Line selectable and Phantom Power is an option when using them as a microphone input.
- 400W into 25/70.7V and 4 ohm loads
- Automated diagnostic system test (push here diagnostic)
- 4 balanced Mic/Line/Tel inputs with phantom power
- 3 unbalanced, summing line level inputs
- Input assignable zone 2 output
- Remote level control
- Remote Input Select (RIS)
- Line output
- Preamp in for external processors
- Variable mute sensitivity control for input 1
- Contact closure mute terminals
- Distributed business paging and background music (BGM) systems
- Small to medium speech privacy systems
- Applications where music on hold (MOH) plus paging is required