Maglite's third generation gray ML50LX 2C-Cell LED Flashlight maintains the iconic form factor and focusable beam, with three light outputs plus a strobe for signaling, momentary activation, and four pre-programmed function sets designed for specific uses. This version of the ML50LX has a minimum output of 23 lumens, providing ample illumination for reading, digging through your pack or looking for something in the kitchen drawer, while a maximum 490 lumen beam helps you to navigate or conduct a search. A fast-focus system allows the beam to be adjusted from a tight spot optimized for a far throw to a wide flood for lighting large areas with a quick 1/4 turn of the head.
In an effort to limit excessive button-pressing and confusing sequences, the light is engineered with four selectable 'function sets'. Each set has a specific usage in mind, and each has a different set of three pre-programmed outputs. The function sets are described as: General, Outdoor, Law Enforcement, and Tactical.
Built for durability, the aluminum housing has a scratch and corrosion-resistant gray anodized finish, and is O-ring sealed for a weather resistant IPX4 rating. Its deep 'grenade' textured handle provides a sure, slip-resistant grip in cold or wet weather. Weighing in at 12.7 oz, with the two user supplied C-cell batteries, the ML50LX is a reliable light that won't weigh you down.
- Eco: 23 lumen
- Low: 113 lumen
- High: 490 lumen
- White LED emitter
- Emergency strobe signal mode, 12 flashes/second
- Rapidly focusable beam: Flood to spot light in 1/4-turn
- Type: Pushbutton
- Location: Handle
- Momentary and constant-on modes
- One button to control on/off and output selection
- Four pre-set function sets for customized uses:
- General: Full power, Low power, Eco
- Outdoor: Full power, Low power, Strobe
- Law Enforcement: Momentary, Full power, Eco
- Tactical: Momentary, Full power, Strobe
- Quick-click selection system lets you choose outputs in each function set with the single pushbutton switch
- Durable and lightweight aluminum housing
- Corrosion and scratch-resistant anodized finish
- IPX4-rated water resistant
- Impact-resistant to 3.3'
- Deep "grenade" textured slip-resistant grip
- Runs on two user-supplied C-cell batteries
- Weight: 12.7 oz with batteries
- Clamshell packaging