Optimized for distance and precision shooting, the 6-24x50 Hunter Predator Specialty Riflescope from BRESSER offers an optical system with 13 elements, high-transmission fully multi-coated optics, and a Mil-Dot reticle that is located in the second focal plane. The single-piece, O-ring sealed aluminum housing can be mounted to your firearm via optional 1" rings and offers waterproof, fogproof, and impact-resistant performance. To aid in correcting for ballistic drop and wind drift, the capped windage and elevation turrets offer 1/8 MOA impact point correction and total travel of 80 MOA. The fast-focus eyepiece also features a knurled adjustment ring.
- 2nd focal plane
- Fully multi-coated optics improve transmission
- Magnification of 6-24x for medium-to-long range
- 50mm objective lens enables usage in low-light conditions
- Field of view: 6.8-4.2' at 100 yd
- Long eye relief of 4.2-3.8"
Use and Handling
- 1/8 MOA impact point correction
- 80 MOA windage and elevation adjustments
- 1" aluminum maintube
- Matte black finish
- Fast-focus eyepiece
- Fog and waterproof, shock resistant