This B&H Kit combines the EON610 Two-Way 10" 1000W Powered Portable PA Speaker with a speaker cover, speaker stand, and a premium XLR cable to create an all-in-one solution for a portable sound system.
JBL EON610 Two-Way 10" 1000W Powered Portable PA Speaker with Bluetooth Control
Designed to deliver high-quality audio, the 10" JBL EON610 is a highly flexible, easy to use, 1000W powered portable PA speaker for today's working musicians, singer/songwriters, mobile DJs, and other sound providers.
The speaker works in a variety of orientations and configurations for use as a main PA or stage monitor. When used as a main speaker, the EON610 is well equipped to cover an audience of up to 200.
A push button on the back of the speaker allows you to physically switch between four different modes: Main, Monitor, Speech, and Sub for incorporating a dedicated subwoofer to extended low-end performance. There is also a built-in EQ, which is available via the Bluetooth control application for iOS and Android devices.
Two mono inputs, each with a combo mic/line XLR-1/4" connector, feature individual signal gain knobs and a master volume knob for the overall level. The two mono inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally, while an XLR loop-thru allows you to route the signal to an additional EON600 series speaker for extending the mono signal for better coverage. For a true stereo L/R operation, two EONs are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively.
The highly efficient 1000W Class-D amplifier powers the 10" woofer and 1" compression driver, which provide full-range audio (60 Hz to 20 kHz) with a sound pressure level powerful enough to ensure the entire audience can hear your performance. JBL's proprietary Image Control Waveguide offers a 110 x 60° (HxV) coverage pattern and is designed to deliver a more consistent sound to the audience, while keeping the audio off the ceiling and walls. The EON610 includes a power cord.
At a Glance
- System Type: Self-powered 10”, two-way, bass-reflex
- Lightweight, rugged polypropylene enclosure can withstand the rigors of on-the-road wear and tear
- JBL Premium Transducers: High-quality 10" woofer and 1" compression driver are designed for the EON Series
- 1000 W highly efficient Class-D amplification is matched to power the JBL transducers
- Maximum SPL Output: 124 dB provides coverage of up to 200 people
- Wide frequency response (60 Hz to 20 kHz -3 dB) delivers full-range audio performance for an accurate representation of the source material
- 110 H x 60° V coverage pattern keeps the sound on the audience and off the walls and ceiling
- Standard 35mm pole cup with stabilizing screw for use with speaker stands and speaker poles
Wireless Bluetooth Control over DSP
- Built-in DSP processor with Bluetooth v.4 control through an iOS or Android control application, EON600 app
- Wireless control over the speaker's 3-band parametric EQ, high- & low-EQ, saving and recalling presets, and adjusting the master volume
- Control up to 4 EON speakers with the EON600 app
- Disable the speaker's front LED indicator light
- Fine tune the speaker in different acoustic environments
JBL Engineered Presets for Quick and Easy Setup
- Use this setting when your EON610 is being used either on a tripod or pole and facing towards your audience
- Use this setting when your EON610 loudspeaker is being used as a stage monitor facing towards you
- Use this setting when your EON610 loudspeaker is being used in conjunction with a separate subwoofer. This preset enables a High-Pass Filter (HPF) set at 100 Hz
- Use this setting when your EON610 loudspeaker is being used for Speech only or Spoken Word only applications and is facing towards the audience
Flexible Applications and Configurations
- Floor Monitor
- Use on its side
- Use vertically
- Main PA
- Suspended from above
- Placed on a tripod stand
- Placed on a pole mount on top of a subwoofer
- Stacked on top of one another using their molded index feet
JBL BAGS EON610-CVR 5 mm Padding/Water Resistant/ Cover for EON610 (Black)
The black EON610-CVR from JBL Professional is a nylon, water resistant, 5 mm padded cover for the EON610 speaker. It is used to keep out dust, dirt, and help prevent dents and dings during transport. It features a durable 600-D nylon outer fabric and is padded with protective foam layer and a soft tricot lining. Handle cut-outs provide access to the built-in cabinet handles. A printed JBL Professional logo is on the front panel. The cover is designed to fit one EON610 Speaker.
Auray SS-47A Deluxe Lightweight Height-Adjustable Aluminum Speaker Stand with Tripod Base
Keep your speakers mounted securely with the Auray SS-47A, a rugged and durable speaker stand fashioned out of aluminum, making it both lightweight and durable. The stand is suitable for portable and full-sized PA speakers weighing up to 120 lb. You'll find the stand comes with an industry standard 1.375" mount, as well as a 1.5" adapter to ensure compatibility with practically any PA speaker on the market.
The stand offers a telescoping center column adjustable from 3.8 to 7.5', and comes equipped with a metal locking collar that allows for precise height adjustment and optimal speaker placement. The stand makes use of a sturdy tripod base with nonslip rubber feet for assured stability and traction on all manner of floor surfaces.
This speaker stand suits both indoor and outdoor gigs. Lightweight at 6.1 lb, the stand folds down to a compact 44" for easy transportation and storage.
Rugged and Durable Aluminum Construction
Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (20', Black)
The black Kopul Premium Performance 3000 Series XLR Male to XLR Female Microphone Cable (20') is designed to be an extremely quiet and flexible cable that is ideal for the most demanding live sound and performance applications. The cable is engineered to be durable and provide protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise. While the cable's color-coding affords the ability to quickly differentiate between multiple connections on stage, it provides a pleasant aesthetic quality at the same time.
Premium Performance 3000 Series cables are made from 24-AWG OFC copper wire that's wrapped with PE insulation and a conductive PVC inner shield. A cotton-yarn inner layer helps reduce electrostatic and microphonic noise. The 95% dual-spiral shielding makes the cable resistant to EMI and RFI noise. The Neutrik XX silver connectors provide a high level of connectivity, and all the solder connections are shrink-wrapped for protection.