Be aware of your surroundings in dark environments with the black M300V Mini Scout IR and White LED WeaponLight from SureFire, which provides shooters with a powerful white light of 250 lumens. The M300V can be mounted to a Picatinny rail by tightening its thumbscrew. For use with night vision devices, it also offers 100mW of invisible infrared output. The tailcap has a two-stage activation that twists to alternate between its white LED and infrared LED. The Scout Light also has a momentary and constant-on feature that utilizes a push-button tailcap switch.
The flashlight has a bezel diameter of 1.125" and a Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens that creates a pre-focused high-intensity beam for close- to medium-range applications. With one CR123A battery the white LED will run for 1.2 hours, or the infrared LED will run for 5 hours. The Scout's aluminum alloy body is anodized with a Type III hard coat for abrasion and corrosion resistance, and O-ring-sealed for weatherproof and dustproof performance – making this tactical accessory ready for just about any battlefield condition.
- 250-lumen output from white LED
- 100mW infrared LED output
- White LED runtime of 1.2 hours
- Infrared LED runtime of 5 hours
- Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens with optically coated tempered glass
- 2-stage rotary switch
- Twist the self-locking selector ring on the dual-spectrum V-series head to alternate between white LED and infrared
- Type: Pushbutton
- Location: Tailcap
- Momentary and constant-on modes
- Lightweight, corrosion and scratch-resistant aluminum alloy housing
- Optically coated tempered glass
- O-ring and gasket sealed for weather and dust resistance
- Picatinny rail mount with thumbscrew for easy installation