The BrightEye NXT 410-H Clean HDMI-HDCP-SDI Router from Ensemble Designs provides clean and quiet switching of HDCP encrypted content to its HDMI output alongside SDI and non-encrypted HDMI sources. It allows format conversion to take place while routing signals to destinations. The web browser user interface allows control and setup from virtually anywhere via any browser-enabled device, while the front panel controls allow complete configuration and control of the router without the use of a computer.
Cleanly Switch HDCP Content
- This router with up/down/cross conversion provides clean and quiet switching of HDCP encrypted content to its HDMI output, alongside SDI and non-encrypted HDMI sources. It lets you dissolve or cut between HDMI sources such as cameras or disk players, traditional SDI sources, and HDCP encrypted devices for output to an HDMI display or projector. The router’s built-in frame syncs ensure an instantaneous, clean switch, or dissolve between every source without flashing or unexpected black displays, even with completely asynchronous sources. Non-HDCP encrypted HDMI and SDI sources can be routed to SDI destinations independently and simultaneously. HDCP encrypted sources cannot be routed to SDI destinations.
Use Encrypted and Non-Encrypted HDMI Alongside SDI Sources
- The ability to use HDMI and SDI sources alongside one another is perfect for live applications in remote trucks and news vehicles. Devices such as set-top boxes and Blu-ray players can be switched and mixed with SDI devices and HDMI cameras to the HDMI output, seamlessly and instantaneously.
Convert While You Route
- This router with UDC conversion and clean, quiet switching allows format conversion to take place while routing signals to destinations. Various formats of HD and SD content can be converted to a common format and routed seamlessly to destinations. Standard definition sources can be upconverted to HD as part of the routing process, as well as cross converting from one HD format to another. You just select the SMPTE standard to output to a particular destination, and all sources routed to that destination will be converted to the format.
Control from Anywhere
- The web browser interface allows control and setup from virtually anywhere via any browser-enabled device, while front panel controls allow complete configuration and control of the router without the use of a computer. In addition, it can be externally controlled through either a TCP/IP or DB9 connector under automation control.
Router Salvos for Multi-Destination Simultaneous Routing
- You can use salvo memory registers to execute several routes simultaneously. Eight separate salvo registers can be created and then triggered with any browser-enabled device.
Integrate HDMI and SDI I/O
- With both HDMI and SDI inputs and outputs, this router makes it easy to integrate and switch signals from all types of equipment, regardless of video format. Cameras with HDMI outputs can be used directly alongside SDI sources, and seamlessly routed to either HDMI or SDI outputs. The SFP (Small Format Pluggable) cage can be populated with dual SFPs that have fiber optic or other connectors, allowing you to determine the best connector for your installation. Adding SFPs gives you true flexibility in combining electrical BNC, HDMI, and fiber optic inputs and outputs.
Control from Third-Party Devices
- This router can be controlled from third-party devices using serial protocols via TCP/IP, RS-232, and SNMP.
- Up/down/cross converter built-in
- Router for 3G/HD/SD-SDI and HDMI video
- Direct take mode
- Flexible I/O with the option to configure BNCs and SFPs as inputs or outputs
- Audio level adjustments
- LCD display with real-time full motion video of your sources
- Safe driving mode
- Built-in test signal generators
- Compact and rugged
- Genlockable and timeable