The NXT 415 Compact Video Routers from Ensemble Designs allows mixing of video and audio sources. There are 2 fixed BNC inputs, 2 fixed BNC outputs, and 7 assignable BNC connectors that you can configure either as inputs or outputs. It also has a web server and a built-in Ethernet connector which allows full control and setup from virtually anywhere. This router can be controlled from third party devices using serial protocols via TCP/IP, RS-232, and SNMP.
New Routing Technology
- The router can be used for clean, quiet switching, and mixing of video and audio sources. The exclusive front panel LCD displays real-time full motion video of your router sources. It is ideal for fly packs, ENG and anywhere you need a small router, this new BrightEye has incredible power in a small 1RU high by 1/3 RU wide footprint which is about the size of a CD box set.
Web Browser Control
- It has a web server and ethernet connector built right in. This allows full control and setup from virtually anywhere. An installation such as an ENG truck or flypack can be controlled from the field with any web browser enabled device such as an iPhone or iPad. Multiple users can be authorized to control the router, each with its own source and destination profile to ensure both security and on-air reliability. Operators can see updating video thumbnails of each source and each destination on their mobile device, providing complete confidence during routing operations.
Assignable I/O and Flexible Architecture
- You get to configure the number of inputs and outputs on-the-fly. There are 2 fixed input BNCs, 2 fixed output BNCs, and 7 assignable BNCs that you configure either as inputs or outputs. The two SFP (small format plugable) cages can be populated with dual SFPs that have fiber optic or other connectors, allowing you to determine the best connector for your installation. Adding SFPs gives you true flexibility in combining BNC and fiber optic inputs and outputs.
Control from Third Party Devices
- This router can be controlled from third party devices using serial protocols via TCP/IP, RS-232, and SNMP.
- Router for 3G, HD, and SD SDI video
- Front panel and web-based control
- Safe driving mode
- Built-in test signal generators
- Compact and rugged
- Genlockable and timeable
- Automatic input cable equalization