The BrightEye NXT 430-X Compact Router from Ensemble Designs allows format conversion to take place while routing signals to destinations. This router instantly switches or dissolves your sources. With format conversion, this router makes it easy to integrate and cleanly switch signals from all types of equipment, regardless of the video format. This router can also be controlled from third-party devices using serial protocols via TCP/IP, RS-232, and SNMP.
Convert While You Route
- This router with up/down/cross and clean and quiet switching allows format conversion to take place while routing signals to destinations. Various formats of high-definition and standard-definition content can be converted to a common format and routed seamlessly to destinations. Standard-definition sources can be up converted to high-definition as part of the routing process, as well as cross converting from one HD format to another. You just should select a SMPTE standard to output to a particular destination, and all sources routed to that destination will be converted to the format.
Instantaneous Clean Switching and Mixing
- This router with up/down/cross and clean and quiet switching cleanly and instantly switches or dissolves your sources. The output switches instantaneously without any glitch. You can feed the NXT 430-X with cameras and other sources and take the output to air or production equipment. The built-in frame synchronizer provides two clean switched outputs. It is ideal for fly packs, ENG trucks and aircraft, or anywhere you need a small router, this new BrightEye has incredible power in a small 1RU high by 1/3 RU wide footprint. The exclusive front panel LCD displays real-time full motion video of your router sources.
Features You Can Use
- With format conversion, the NXT 430-X makes it easy to integrate and cleanly switch signals from all types of equipment, regardless of the video format. Direct Take allows instant switching or dissolving of sources which has become a necessary feature in a live environment. The Router Salvos allow multiple destinations to be routed at the touch of a single button. Audio Breakaway lets you have a single audio source in the embedded output while live switching video sources – such as a reporter in a helicopter or news vehicle. Input by Input audio adjustment of all sixteen audio channels and audio channel reassignment provide unparalleled control of your program audio. The SFP (small format pluggable) cages can be populated with dual SFPs that have fiber optic or other connectors, allowing you to determine the best connector for your installation. Adding SFPs gives you true flexibility in combining electrical BNC, HDMI and, fiber optic inputs and outputs. The built-in test signal generators allow black and bars to be routed without burning valuable inputs. The built-in web server allows full control of the routing and set up functions from virtually anywhere with any web browser enabled device such as iPads, iPhones, or Android devices. Full Motion LCD display shows video of your sources, audio meters, and the source currently routed to a destination. Route or switch with full confidence. It is completely genlockable and timable.
Control from Third Party Devices
- This router can be controlled from third party devices using serial protocols via TCP/IP, RS-232, and SNMP.
- Router for 3G, HD and SD SDI, and HDMI Video
- Dissolve and cut transitions
- Direct take mode
- Salvo registers with the option to save/recall from your tablet and computer
- System wide configuration registers
- Flexible I/O with the option to configure BNCs and SFPs as inputs or outputs
- Safe driving mode
- Built-in test signal generators
- Compact and Rugged
- Genlockable and timeable
- Automatic input cable equalization