Featuring a lightweight, slim design, a handle on the side for precision adjustment, large SMT LEDs, high CRI, and other outstanding features, the LYCOS Bi-Color LED Light from Manfrotto is a modern-style, highly user-oriented on-camera light with a lot of punch.
The 48 SMT LEDs (Surface Mount Technology), designed for improved optical efficiency, feature a >93 CRI high color accuracy and provide 1500 lux max brightness at 3.3 ft. The color-temperature is adjustable by a dial on the side from 3000K tungsten to 5600K daylight, and this will allow for use in different environments. Brightness is adjustable flicker-free by a 100-0% dimmer next to the color dial.
The dials are positioned next to the handle on the side of the light, so you'll have them right at your fingertips when you adjust the light into position using the handle. The color and brightness adjustments can also be made remotely via an iPhone app by incorporating an optional LYKOS Bluetooth Dongle. This can be very useful when you have the light mounted on a tripod and especially when you're using multiple units.
There's also an LCD display on the rear that shows all the dialed in settings, and its background color is light blue, which will make reading it easier in darker environments, and which generally has a richer, more modern look. The LCD provides info on the color temperature, brightness, battery status, and more.
The light features a recessed L Series battery mount on the rear supporting all Sony and third-party L-Series batteries. It also comes with an AC adapter that will get you started right away and that can be used for continuous studio power. A diffusion gel is also supplied, and you can also attach an optional LYKOS LED Softbox to achieve more effective diffusion. Two 1/4"-20 mounting threads are available: one on top, one on the bottom.
- Lightweight, slim design with a handle on the side for precision adjustment
- Color temperature and brightness dials at your fingertips next to the handle
- Optional LYKOS Bluetooth Dongle supported for adjusting color and brightness via an iPhone app
- 48 SMT LEDs (Surface Mount Technology), designed for improved optical efficiency
- >93 CRI high color accuracy
- 1500 lux max brightness at 3.3 ft (at daylight color temperature)
- 3000K - 5600K adjustable color temperature
- 100-0% flicker-free adjustable brightness
- Color LCD display on the rear
- L-Series battery mount
- AC adapter included
- Diffusion gel included
- Optional direct-attach LYKOS LED Softbox supported