Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The ThinkCentre M73 10AY008AUS Tiny Form Factor Desktop Computer from Lenovo features a smaller footprint which gives you more desktop space. Inside the tiny tower you will find a 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5-4590T Quad-Core processor along with 4GB of 204-pin 1600 MHz PC3-12800 DDR3 SO-DIMM RAM, expandable up to 16GB, to ensure you have the necessary processing power for work and play. In addition to enhanced processing power, you also benefit from an advanced thermal design giving you the ability to balance noise and cooling to suit your environment. Once configured, the integrated Lenovo Solution Center gives you access to the total health of your system. An intuitive dashboard provides information on system management tools, firewall settings, system/software updates, and much more.
Alongside the 4th generation Intel processor you will find a 180GB SATA III solid state drive and integrated Intel HD Graphics 4600. On the outside of the tiny form factor PC you will find two USB 3.0 ports, one of which is configured as an always-on charging port, as well as three USB 2.0 ports, one microphone input, one microphone/headphone combo jack, one Gigabit Ethernet port, one DisplayPort, and one VGA port, allowing you to connect a wide variety of monitors and peripherals to your PC. This M73 ThinkCentre computer includes a USB keyboard, a USB mouse, a 65W AC power supply, and a floor stand for vertical orientation. While the installed operating system is Windows 7 Professional (64-bit), it also includes a Windows 8 Professional (64-bit) DVD and license.
Gigabit Ethernet & 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
The system achieves network connectivity by using the Gigabit Ethernet port or 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
Compatible peripherals may be paired using Bluetooth 4.0 technology
The DisplayPort and VGA port support up to dual independent displays. The maximum DisplayPort resolution is 2560 x 1600 @ 60 Hz and the maximum VGA resolution is 1920 x 1200 @ 60 Hz (reduced blanking)
Powered for Productivity
• 10% faster performance with 4th generation Intel Core processors • Faster data transfer with USB 3.0 and a solid state drive to boost performance • The advanced desktop design provides a hyper-speed wireless experience-better signal reception and 2.9x faster performance • Native USB 3.0 Support
Designed for Your Comfort
• Available in a Tiny Form Factor, the M73 offers all the power of a standard desktop, while saving space • Although this desktop computer features a tiny form factor it still offers excellent computing power
• PC Cloud Manager lets you monitor and manage your desktop's health and power consumption • Intelligent Cooling Engine (ICE) 3.0, lets you balance noise and cooling to suit your office environment • Rugged ThinkCentre design means high-quality hardware, reliability-focused design, and advanced thermal architecture
Friendly for the Planet
• Effectively balance power consumption with system performance using the latest Desktop Power Manager • Is ENERGY STAR 6.0 compliant, has an EPEAT Gold rating, is Cisco EnergyWise compatible, GREENGUARD certified, and RoHS compliant, certifying energy conservation
● Security slot (in rear for attachment of optional Kensington MicroSaver cable) ● Power-on password ● Administrator password ● Hard disk password ● Boot sequence control ● Boot without keyboard and mouse ● Individual USB port disablement ● Chassis intrusion switch on select
Lenovo's limited 3-year warranty includes limited onsite service from 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, excluding holidays. Next business day response time and service upgrades are available
In the Box
Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Tiny Form Factor Desktop Computer
65W AC Power Supply
Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) Media and License
Limited 3-Year Warranty with Limited Onsite Service