The white Ceiling Microphone Array Kit (Mini-Phoenix Breakout) from ClearOne is an array of three cardioid condenser microphones designed to provide 360-degree coverage of sources in convention and learning centers, meeting rooms, conference rooms, and more. The array features an RJ45 output and includes an RJ45 to mini-Phoenix adapter for connection to ClearOne CONVERGE Pro and INTERACT Pro mixers.
The cardioid polar pattern of each mic yields a null point behind the mic, which minimizes noise pickup from the ceiling. The 100 Hz to 12 kHz frequency response reduces low-frequency rumble and high-frequency hiss, and is well-suited for capturing speaking voices. The array is RF hardened and shielded to protect against noise interference.
Multiple cables are supplied, including 12" and 24” mini-XLR, 4-pin, drop-down cables, plus a 25’ RJ45 Cat5e cable. Phantom power is required for operation of the Ceiling Microphone Array.
- Designed for use with ClearOne CONVERGE Pro and INTERACT Pro mixers
- Connect multiple mic arrays to any ClearOne mixer
- For convention and learning centers, and meeting, training, and conference rooms
- Three cardioid condenser microphones in a single array provide 360-degree coverage and minimize noise pickup from ceiling sources
- 100 Hz to 12 kHz frequency response reduces low-frequency rumble and high-frequency hiss
- Run Cat5e Ethernet cable from array output to mixer
- RF hardened and shielded to decrease interface
- Compact and unobtrusive
- Includes 12" and 24" mini-XLR, 4-pin, drop-down cables, 25' RJ45 Cat5e cable, and an RJ45 to mini-Phoenix adapter
- Requires 12 to 52 VDC phantom power