The UE70 Outdoor System from Panasonic comes equipped with heater, AW-UE70K PTZ camera, and Teradek Cube 255 Encoder.
The D2-HB-MVP Enclosure protects the camera and encoder from harsh environments. It features a thermostatically controlled heater & blower system designed for weather conditions ranging from freezing to hot climates.
The AW-UE70K Integrated Day/Night PTZ Indoor Camera is capable of producing quality 4K and full HD video output and is designed for versatile applications. The camera delivers 4K (UHD: 3840 x 2160) resolution images at 29.97p/25p via HDMI, and is also capable of 4K IP streaming, and in-camera 4K recording. Equipped with a variety of outputs including 3G-SDI, HDMI, USB or IP, this camera is suitable for versatile application such as remote video production, live events, or video conferencing.
The Teradek Cube 255 HDMI Encoder with Wi-Fi is a wireless camera-top video and embedded audio encoder. It connects to a camera by HDMI and streams proxy files/dailies in H.264 to a decoder or website. You can stream by dual-band Wi-Fi wherever a network is available, by Ethernet via an optional router, or by an optional 3G/4G modem connection.
- Thermostatically controlled Heater Blower system
- Virtually indestructible Polycarbonate Thermal Plastic alloy material
- Internal bracket included
- Switchable upper and lower camera mounting locations for maximum versatility and internal storage space utilization
- Internal mounting space
- IP66 Rated: Airtight and sealed against outside air, dust, water and salt water
- Includes IP68 water proof connection ports