The UE70 Outdoor Cooling System from Panasonic comes equipped with active cooling outdoor enclosure, AW-UE70K PTZ camera, and Teradek Cube 255 Encoder.
The D2-CD CoolDome Enclosure is designed with an active on-board and thermostatically controlled air conditioning, to protect the camera and the encoder. The enclosure uses solid state cooling technology which takes protection to the next level for climates where temperatures exceed 105°F (41°C) and reach as high as 167°F (75°C).
The AW-UE70K Integrated Day/Night PTZ Indoor Camera is capable of producing quality 4K and full HD video output and is designed for versatile applications. The camera delivers 4K (UHD: 3840 x 2160) resolution images at 29.97p/25p via HDMI, and is also capable of 4K IP streaming, and in-camera 4K recording. Equipped with a variety of outputs including 3G-SDI, HDMI, USB or IP, this camera is suitable for versatile application such as remote video production, live events, or video conferencing.
The Teradek Cube 255 HDMI Encoder with Wi-Fi is a wireless camera-top video and embedded audio encoder. It connects to a camera by HDMI and streams proxy files/dailies in H.264 to a decoder or website. You can stream by dual-band Wi-Fi wherever a network is available, by Ethernet via an optional router, or by an optional 3G/4G modem connection.
- Thermostatically controlled Active Cooling technology
- Virtually indestructible Polycarbonate Thermal Plastic alloy material
- Integrated Dual Layer (Foil/Foam) internal thermo-blanket protects electronics from solar-heat and UV Rays to reduce solar-loading and protects from cold weather conditions, creating a stable internal camera environment
- Internal bracket included
- Switchable upper and lower camera mounting locations for maximum versatility and internal storage space utilization
- Internal mounting space
- IP66 Rated: Airtight and sealed against outside air, dust, water and salt water
- Includes IP68 waterproof connection ports