The UE70 Outdoor Cooling System from Panasonic comes equipped with active cooling outdoor enclosure and AW-UE70K PTZ camera.
The D2-CD CoolDome Enclosure is designed with an active on-board and thermostatically controlled air conditioning, to protect the camera. The enclosure uses solid state cooling technology which takes protection to the next level for climates where temperatures exceed 105°F (41°C) and reach as high as 167°F (75°C).
The AW-UE70K Integrated Day/Night PTZ Indoor Camera is capable of producing quality 4K and full HD video output and is designed for versatile applications. The camera delivers 4K (UHD: 3840 x 2160) resolution images at 29.97p/25p via HDMI, and is also capable of 4K IP streaming, and in-camera 4K recording. Equipped with variety of output including 3G-SDI, HDMI, USB or IP, this camera is suitable for versatile application such as remote video production, live events, or video conferencing.
- Thermostatically controlled Active Cooling technology
- Virtually indestructible Polycarbonate Thermal Plastic alloy material
- Integrated Dual Layer (Foil/Foam) internal thermo-blanket protects electronics from solar-heat and UV Rays to reduce solar-loading and protects from cold weather conditions, creating a stable internal camera environment
- Internal bracket included
- Switchable upper and lower camera mounting locations for maximum versatility and internal storage space utilization
- Internal mounting space
- IP66 Rated: Airtight and sealed against outside air, dust, water and salt water
- Includes IP68 water proof connection ports