Combining high-resolution imaging with a versatile feature-set, the silver PowerShot ELPH 360 HS Digital Camera from Canon is a sleek point-and-shoot featuring a 20.2MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor. The sensor and processor combination avails sensitivity to ISO 3200 and notable image quality, as well as 7.2 fps continuous shooting, to suit working in a variety of conditions, and, in addition to stills, also enables full HD 1080p video recording at 30 fps. A 12x optical zoom lens provides a 25-300mm equivalent focal length range and an Intelligent IS image stabilization system helps to minimize the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. For composing imagery and reviewing your photos and movies, a large 3.0" 461k-dot LCD is featured on the back of the camera and built-in Wi-Fi with NFC allows you to wirelessly share images to a linked smartphone or tablet. Additionally, the ELPH 360 HS also features a range of creative features for compiling videos and stills or producing creative works in-camera, including Hybrid Auto, Creative Shot, and Story Highlights.
- Normal IS corrects for a wide range of common camera movements.
- Panning IS detects deliberate panning movements and does not compensate for lateral movements to permit desired camera movements.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS corrects for shift-type camera shake that commonly occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Tripod is a dedicated setting that automatically deactivates IS when the use of a tripod is detected since camera-based stabilization is not needed.
- Dynamic IS is well-suited to recording at wide-angle focal lengths and reduces unwanted shaking that typically occurs when walking while recording.
- Powered IS compensates for hand movements that become more visually discernible when working at the telephoto end of the zoom range.
- Macro (Hybrid) IS minimizes the appearance of shake when walking as well as compensates for shift-type shake that occurs when working with close-up subject matter.
- Active Tripod IS minimizes the slight amount of shake that can happen when recording video while using a tripod.