When darkness falls don't be caught without the hands-free Unibody Die-Cast HA20 Headlamp from Nitecore. Equipped with a white Cree XP-G2 LED, it ranges from 1 lumen to 300 lumens. Press the single button once to turn the lamp on, and then, pressing halfway, you can cycle through five different brightness levels.
The headlamp has integrated Precision Digital Optics technology, which improves the reflector's performance by offering more curved point-to-point accuracy. The reflector then is more uniform and illuminates objects better at longer distances. The reflector provides a 100° wide beam angle, and the head tilts vertically 90°. In case you are caught in a situation where you need help, you can activate the two F5 red LEDs by pressing the button halfway down for more than a second to enter three emergency modes: Police Warning, Location Beacon and SOS.
Made from aluminum alloy, the housing is impact-resistant, and its IP67 rating means it is dust and weatherproof. The metal housing has Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology, which adjusts the headlamp's output to keep it from overheating, while fins located on top help dissipate heat as well. The front of the headlamp is made of a toughened ultra-clear glass with anti-reflective coating.
The headlamp will run on two AA or NiMH batteries, and has reverse-polarity protection circuitry to prevent damage if the battery is installed incorrectly. With HA20 turned off, red LED's indicate the battery power level if you press the button partway down. When you install the battery, the red LED's will blink according to the battery voltage. For example, if the voltage is 2.4V the LED's will blink twice and then, after a pause, blink four times.
- Ultralow: 1 lumen
- Low: 30 lumens
- Med: 90 lumens
- High: 160 lumens
- Turbo: 300 lumens
- Emergency modes: Police Warning, Location Beacon, SOS
- Press button halfway down to cycle through five white light output levels
- Press button halfway down for over one second to enter emergency modes
- Intelligent last-mode memory automatically enters the last brightness level used when turned on
- The headlamp rotates 90° upward to hide switch inside bracket to avoid accidental activation during storage
- Aluminum alloy
- One Cree XP-G2 LED
- Two F5 red LEDs
- Tilting mechanism provides 90° vertical movement
- Clear mineral glass with anti-reflective coating
- IP67-rated dust and weatherproof
- Gold plated circuits prevent oxidation and improve efficiency