Have the variable power you need for shots that range from up-close to long-range with the Leupold VX-3i 3.5-10x40mm Riflescope, featuring a duplex reticle. The Twilight Max Light Management System balances light wavelengths to give you the best possible sight picture, even in the low-light conditions of dawn and dusk. To further improve contrast and reduce stray light, the eco-friendly, lead-free optical elements have their edges blackened.
This scope offers 57 MOA of windage and elevation adjustment with a 1/4 MOA per click impact point correction to help compensate for wind drift and ballistic bullet drop. The duplex reticle features thick posts with a thin cross hair so it won't obscure small targets at a long range. It is located on the second focal plane, so it is unaffected by magnification.
The easy turn power selector makes changing magnification simple, even with gloves on. The 6061-T6 aluminum housing is lightweight, durable, waterproof, fogproof, and features a twin bias spring erector system that helps increase holding force. To prevent fogging-up of optics when you are moving through environments with changing temperatures, the housing is filled with a mixture of krypton and argon gases. The rugged design is bolstered by the use of DiamondCoat 2 protective lens coatings.
- Actual magnification: 3.3-9.7x
- Objective lens: 40mm diameter
- Maintube diameter: 1"
- Eye relief: 4.4 - 3.6"
- Twilight Max Light Management system balances light wavelengths to optimize sight picture in low-light conditions
- Blackened lens edges reduce unwanted glare and diffusion through the lens edges to provide better resolution and improved contrast
- BAS (Ballistic Aiming System) offers unique reticles to help estimate range and improve accuracy
- Thick posts with a thin crosshair
- Positioned on the second (rear) focal plane
Use and Handling
- 1/4 MOA per click impact point correction offers repeatability and dependability over a lifetime of use
- Easy turn power selector with larger and brighter numbering
- 57 MOA windage/elevation adjustment range
- Twist parallax adjustment
- One-piece housing made of 6061-T6 aluminum
- Argon/Krypton waterproofing uses a special gas blend designed to eliminate the effects of thermal shock while reducing the diffusion of gases sealed inside the scope
- Twin-Bias spring erector system resists recoil to maintain zero
- Eco-friendly, lead-free glass lenses avoid damaging by-products common to standard glass production
- DiamondCoat 2 protective lens coating for higher light transmission and abrasion resistance
- Lenght: 12.6"
- Weight: 12.6 oz