The CrystalView Plus series of enhanced KVM extenders allow you to position your KVM station up to 1,000 feet away from your computer using CATx cabling. If your computer supports dual video, the CrystalView Plus USB dual model can fully support it.
The CrystalView Plus USB has gone one step further and eliminated adjustment knobs and jumper switch settings. Integrated controls that adjust for skew, low and high frequency equalization, and RGB delay for each channel have been made easy by simple keyboard commands.
Each channel can be adjusted independently or global settings can be applied for all. These adjustments make for a crystal clear image using CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 cabling.
The stereo audio option produces low-noise CD quality sound. Speakers, headphones, or a microphone can be connected to the remote unit. It's perfect for call centers, trader's desks, kiosks, TV stations, and other applications where multiple video sources are used and need to be extended from the computer.
The CrystalView Plus USB series CATx KVM extenders are usually sold in pairs, a local unit and a remote unit. The local unit connects to your computer or KVM switch and the remote unit connects to a keyboard, monitor, and mouse. The Local and remote units are connected together with standard CAT5, CAT5e, or CAT6 cable. To compensate for these different cable types, the CrystalView Plus USB has a built-in RGB compensator that can incrementally adjust the red, green, and blue color delay in 2.8ns increments. This feature and the skew compensation provide for a crystal clear image using any CATx type cable. All configuration and video tuning is performed using simple keyboard commands from the remote unit.
- Internal DDC information can be disabled or read from the remote monitors
- Integrated skew adjustments for compensating different CATx cable types
- Independent low and high frequency equalization adjustments
- All control and video adjustments are easily made with simple keyboard commands
- Full keyboard and mouse emulation
- Remote unit private mode feature
- Compatible with Rose Electronics KVM switches
- All settings stored in flash memory upgradeable through the USB port