Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 Classroom in a Book by John Evans and Katrin Straub is a comprehensive instructional guide from Pearson Education that gives you the skills to learn and master new features in Photoshop Elements 14. This project-based guide, with its end-of-chapter review questions, describes how to best use the program to edit your own images.
Table of Contents
1. A Quick Tour of Photoshop Elements
2. Importing and Sorting Photos
3. Tagging, Grouping, and Searching Photos
4. Image Editing Background & Basics
5. Working with Color and Making Selections
6. Fixing Lighting and Exposure Problems
7. Reframing, Retouching, and Recomposing Images
8. Combining Images
9. Getting Creative
10. Printing, Sharing, and Exporting