Comprising the essentials needed to begin shooting, the Nikon D750 DSLR Camera Body Deluxe Kit from B&H bundles the multimedia DSLR with a memory card, camera bag, two spare batteries, dual battery charger, wireless remote shutter release, a microfiber cloth, and an LCD screen protector.
Nikon D750 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Championing a multimedia approach to photography, Nikon's D750 DSLR is an FX-format camera well-suited to both still imaging and video recording. Featuring a 24.3MP CMOS sensor, along with the EXPEED 4 image processor, this camera is capable of producing high-resolution imagery with smooth color gradations, low noise, and sensitivity to an expandable ISO 51200, at a continuous shooting rate of up to 6.5 fps. In regard to video recording, Full HD 1080p/60 is supported, along with the ability to record uncompressed video to an optional external recorder. Working from high and low angles is possible due to the tilting 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor or, for remote shooting, the D750 also features built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. Designed for the contemporary image-maker, this DSLR is poised to benefit still photographers and videographers alike with the versatility and performance to match any working situation.
Benefitting the imaging capabilities of the D750, an equally apt 51-point AF system, with 15 cross-type points, is available and can be configured to utilize five AF points as a single focusing point in the Group Area AF setting for heightened initial subject recognition. The 3D Color Matrix Metering III system, along with the 91,000-pixel RGB sensor, also benefits the focusing abilities as well as provides accurate exposure metering to suit a vast array of subjects and lighting conditions. Furthermore, benefitting creative applications, the D750 supports in-camera creation of time-lapse movies with automated exposure smoothing, and a range of Picture Control profiles can be applied to refine the color and tonal handling of imagery.
24.3MP FX-Format CMOS Sensor and EXPEED 4 Image Processor
Full HD Video Recording
Recording to an optional external recorder is possible in order to gain uncompressed 4:2:2 8-bit output through the HDMI port and, when recording externally, use of the camera's LCD monitor for live view monitoring is possible. Power aperture control is supported during external recording, too, as well as when recording to internal memory cards. Simultaneous recording to both memory cards and an external recording device is possible for instant backup and duplication of files, and 2MP 16:9 still images can also be recorded simultaneously during video recording. In-camera video trimming is possible as well, along with the ability to select the movie's saving destination.
In regard to audio recording, an in-camera stereo microphone can be used or, alternatively, an input is available for utilizing an optional external stereo microphone. Sound levels can be adjusted across 20 levels prior to and during recording, along with the ability to monitor audio via the headphone output.
51-Point Advanced Multi-CAM 3500FX II AF Sensor
For even faster initial focusing and subject recognition, five AF sensors can be used together as a single focus point with the Group Area AF setting. Furthermore, Single-point AF, Dynamic-area AF (with 9, 21, or 51 points selectable), 3D-tracking (using all 51 points), and Auto-area AF modes are also available.
When working in live view, for either still or movie shooting, a contrast-based AF system is employed to acquire focus precisely and can function in continuous, full-time servo mode to better-suit working with moving subjects. Four distinct AF-area modes are available when using the contrast-detection focusing method: Face-priority AF, Wide-area AF, Normal-area AF, and Subject-tracking AF.
Scene Recognition System and Exposure Metering
Camera Design Features
- A large 3.2" 1,229k-dot LCD monitor is incorporated into the D750's design, and features a tilting design to benefit working from high and low angles. Additionally, the screen features an RGBW color array to enhance visibility in bright conditions, and can be custom color balanced to match additional external monitors.
- A bright pentaprism optical viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and incorporates an organic EL display system to clearly display shooting information for seamless adjustment over camera settings without removing your eye from the viewfinder.
- A built-in pop-up flash can be used to provide additional illumination to scenes and can also be used as a flash commander to wirelessly communicate with other Nikon CLS-compatible Speedlights. Additionally, a hot shoe is available for utilizing optional external flashes.
- Dual SD card slots are available to extend file saving capabilities by permitting either overflow recording or in-camera file duplicating. Additionally, optional HDMI-connected external recorders are supported for recording uncompressed video and time lapse sequences.
- A unique monocoque body design helps to lessen the overall weight and size of the camera for more comfortable use during long shooting sessions. The front of the camera and front cover are constructed from carbon-fiber reinforced thermoplastics, and the rear and top covers are magnesium alloy to present a well-balanced mixture of both durability and sleekness.
- The included EN-EL15 rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides up to approximately 1230 shots or up to 55 minutes of recording per charge (based on CIPA standards).
Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Standards: IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g
- Communications protocols: 802.11b - DSSS/CCK; 802.11g - OFDM
- Operating frequency: 2412 to 2462 MHz (channels 1 to 11)
- Range (line of sight): Approx. 98.4' / 30m (assumes no interference; range may vary with interference)
- Data rate: 54 Mbps (maximum logical data rates)
- Security: Authentication - Open system, WPA2-PSK; Encryption - AES
- Wireless setup: Supports WPS
- Access protocols: Infrastructure
For faster wireless performance, the D750 is also compatible with the optional WT-5A Wireless Transmitter and UT-1 Communication Unit, which can transmit image files via FTP.
Other Camera Features
- Pairing video and still imaging capabilities, in-camera time lapse shooting is possible using the built-in intervalometer to record up to 9999 consecutive exposures at variable intervals. Exposure smoothing can also be applied to groups of sequentially-recorded images in order to produce a naturally-appearing time lapse straight from the camera.
- Dedicated Photo Shooting and Movie Shooting menus aid in easily accessing dedicated settings and controls depending on the medium you are working with
- Special Effects modes can be applied to both still and video files for in-camera creative enhancement.
- Auto ISO sensitivity control allows you to select a minimum shutter speed at which camera shake can be controlled from and then will automatically set the ISO value in order to best render the scene. A maximum sensitivity level can also be set in order to maintain overall noise levels.
- Spot White Balance control for live view shooting makes setting the white balance as easy as pointing to the area in the frame that should be white.
- MC-DC2 port enables the connection of optional accessories, such as remote shutter releases.
- Picture Control modes allow you to set predefined looks to imagery in-camera and include Landscape, Monochrome, Neutral, Portrait, Standard, Vivid, Flat, and user-customizable settings.
- Special Effects modes allow you to creatively enhance imagery in-camera: Night Vision, Color Sketch, Miniature Effect, Selective Color, Silhouette, High Key, and Low Key.
- A range of scene modes can be employed to base exposure settings on pre-defined, detected scene types: Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up, Night Portrait, Night Landscape, Party/Indoor, Beach/Snow, Sunset, Dusk/Dawn, Pet Portrait, Candlelight, Blossom, Autumn Colors, and Food. Playback functions: Auto Image Rotation, Full-Frame and Thumbnail (4, 9, or 72 images or calendar), Highlights, Histogram Display, Image Comment , Movie Playback, Movie Slideshow, Playback with Zoom, and Slideshow.
- In-camera image editing: Color Balance, Color Outline, Color Sketch, D-Lighting, Distortion Control, Edit Movie, Filter Effects, Fisheye, Image Overlay, Miniature Effect, Monochrome, NEF (RAW) Processing, Perspective Control, Quick Retouch, Red-Eye Correction, Resize, Selective Color, Side-by-Side Comparison, Straighten, and Trim.
- Language support: Arabic, Bengali, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese.
SanDisk 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card
Designed for SD devices that can capture Full HD, 3D, and 4K video, as well as RAW and burst photography, the 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card from SanDisk has a capacity of 32GB, is compatible with the UHS-I bus, and features a speed class rating of V30, which guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support the V30 standard, this card also supports the U3 standard, which also guarantees minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. Read speeds are supported up to 95 MB/s and write speeds max out at 90 MB/s.
Built for extreme conditions, SanDisk's 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card is water, shock, x-ray, and temperature proof to help protect your data. A built-in write protect switch further helps to safeguard your content, while advanced Error Correction Code engine offers improved data integrity and card reliability during read and write operations. This memory card includes downloadable RescuePRO data recovery software, which is good for one year of use and helps you restore accidentally deleted images. The card is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Up to 90 MB/s Write Speed for Burst-Mode Performance
32GB for Uninterrupted Video Capture at UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)
4K Ultra HD Ready
Up to 95 MB/s Read Speed Helps Streamline Post-Production
Error Correction for Enhanced Reliability
Extreme Durability Helps Meet Climate Challenges
Ruggard Journey 54 DSLR Shoulder Bag (Black)
Store, protect, and transport your compact DSLR or mirrorless camera with an attached lens, flash, related accessories, lenses, and flash with the lightweight, black Journey 54 DSLR Shoulder Bag from Ruggard. Inside the main compartment is a rear sleeve for an up to 11" laptop or tablet. This handsome bag features a large flap with a quick release buckle, and double-pull zipper closure. The main compartment has ten padded, touch-fastening dividers for organizing equipment. A light gray interior lining makes it easier to locate gear in low light. Under the lid is a large, zippered, mesh accessory pocket. Small accessories are easily accommodated in the front exterior zippered pocket. Inside this pocket are two slip-in pockets, two memory card pockets with touch-fastening flaps, and a zippered mesh pocket.
Photographers will appreciate the neoprene water bottle/accessory pocket located on the exterior left side of the bag. On the opposite side is a strap for attaching accessories. Carry the Journey 54 Shoulder Bag by the padded top handle, or wear with the removable, adjustable, padded shoulder strap. The strap has swiveling snap-hooks that attach to metal D-rings on either side of bag. And on the back of the bag is a trolley strap that comes in handy when traveling with rolling luggage. Two strips of plastic feet on the bottom of the bag help protect it against abrasion. This well-made bag is constructed from weather-resistant polyester and ballistic nylon.
Watson EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.0V, 1900mAh)
This second version of the Watson EN-EL15 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack works with all cameras that take the Nikon EN-EL15. This replacement pack features a 1900-2000mAh capacity, 7.0V of output power, and 14 watt-hours. Small and lightweight, lithium-ion batteries can be charged or discharged at any time without developing memory effect.
Watson Duo LCD Charger with Two EN-EL15 Battery Plates
This Duo LCD Charger from Watson restores power to one or two EN-EL15 batteries via the included, dedicated plates. These can be replaced by optional plates for various other batteries. Additionally, the Duo can simultaneously charge two different batteries with different voltages. Charging time is between two and six hours. The unit also features a USB 2.0 port, which enables you to charge and power a mobile device while your camera batteries are being replenished. The LCD screen displays each battery's charge percentage--even when the Duo is unplugged--via the test button.
Running on 100-240 VAC power, the Duo can be used all over the world. It includes a power cord with a 2-prong North American plug, as well as a 12 VDC car charger that plugs into a cigarette lighter.
Vello FreeWave Plus Wireless Remote Shutter Release for Nikon
Trigger your camera's shutter wirelessly with the FreeWave Plus Wireless Remote Shutter Release from Vello, a lightweight remote control system that will help you avoid unwanted camera movement. This 2.4 GHz model is compatible with Nikon cameras and will work both wired and wirelessly up to 320', depending on your own needs and setup. This makes it useful for photographing wildlife or for macro and long exposures where it is necessary to eliminate any chance of camera shake.
The FreeWave system also has access to 16 channels for triggering multiple receivers and has an internal antenna that will be protected from any accidental damage. Multiple features are available for shooting, such as a four-second delay as well as multi-exposure and long exposure modes. The device also has a dual function release, enabling focus on half press and triggering the shutter release on a full press. Additionally, it has LED indicators to confirm pre-focus and exposure while in wireless mode and the receiver and transmitter each run on two AAA batteries.
D750, D610, D600, Df, D7500, D7200, D7100, D7000, D90, D5600, D5500, D5300, D5200, D5100, D5000, D3300, D3200, D3100, Z7, Z6; Coolpix A, P7800, P7700
Fuji: S3 and S5
Vello LCD Screen Protector Ultra for Nikon Df, D4s, D7100, D7200, D500, D610, D750, D780, D810 & D850 Camera
This LCD Screen Protector Ultra from Vello is a sheet of ultra-thin (0.02") optical glass used to safeguard the LCD monitor of the Nikon Df, D4, D4s, D7100, D7200, D500, D600, D610, D750, D780, D800, D810, and D850. It easily adheres to the screen via static, without trapping air bubbles, and if removed, won't leave a sticky residue behind. Multiple layers of protective material shield your display from dirt, scratches, sweat, smears, and light impact. The shatter-proof glass blocks UV rays while allowing visible light in. It can be easily cleaned using the supplied microfiber cloth.
Sensei Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth (Gray)
Safely clean your glass lenses, television screens, computer monitors, binoculars, and more with this gray Microfiber Lens Cleaning Cloth from Sensei. This handy item is also useful for wiping dust or smudges off CDs, DVDs, or Blu-ray discs. The soft microfiber fabric will not scratch glass or other sensitive surfaces, and allows for streak-free cleaning.
One side of the cloth features a covering of textured rubber dots to give you a more secure grip, preventing the cloth from slipping out of your hand. Additionally, the fabric is approximately 18% gray, so it can assist you in setting your camera's white balance. At only 7 x 7.9" in size, the cloth is small and easily packed in a pocket, pouch, or bag for convenient carrying. It's also machine washable in cold water on a gentle cycle for reuse again and again.