The SM82-EZ-II is a cost-effective, high efficiency surface-mount loudspeaker for distributed or 8 ohm applications. The SM82-EZ-II incorporates a dedicated 8-inch polypropylene woofer and an offset 1-inch soft dome tweeter with waveguide to deliver superb intelligibility for background to foreground music and messaging. The SM82-EZ-II uses a low-insertion loss transformer and a six-position tap switch with a transformer bypass position.
- The SM82-EZ-II is a cost-conscious, weather-resistant, surface-mount loudspeaker
- BroadBeam Ring technology for midrange clarity and ultra-wide off axis performance up to 10 kHz for maximum coverage area per speaker
- 87 dB average sensitivity offers high output capabilities and reduced amplification costs
- Aluminum grille with powder-coat finish
- Vertical and horizontal mounting offer precision aiming for indoor and outdoor applications