Hawke Sports Optics' green 10x32 Nature-Trek Binoculars feature silver-coated BAK4 roof prisms and anti-reflection, fully multi-coated optics that combine to make versatile and capable binoculars that produce bright and clear images with accurate color rendition. A powerful 10x magnification helps to bring your subjects closer for more detailed observations while still preserving a wider field of view versus higher-power binoculars. With their mid-sized 32mm objectives, optical features, and a field of view that borders on wide-angle, these Nature-Trek binoculars are ideally suited for most outdoor activities from hunting, to birding, to sporting events.
Complementing the optical performance are construction details that make the binoculars durable and comfortable to use. These details start with a lightweight, impact and corrosion-resistant polycarbonate chassis that is protected by green rubberized armor. This armoring is textured to give them a nonslip grip especially in cold and wet conditions. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be water and fogproof - especially in extreme weather conditions. A right-eye diopter adjustment allows the binoculars to be customized to most people's needs, and the twist-up eyecups means they can be comfortably used with or without eyewear.
- 10x magnification
- 32mm objective lenses
- Compact BAK4 roof prisms
- Anti-reflection, fully multi-coated optics improve color rendition, contrast, and overall image brightness
- Highly reflective silver-coated prisms improves color fidelity and contrast while limiting light dispersion
- 304' field of view at 1000 yards
- 58° apparent angle of view
Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration
- 55-75mm interpupillary distance range
- Large knurled fast-focus wheel moves from near to far focus in 2 turns
- Right-eye dioptric correction
- Three-position twist-up eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- 3.2mm exit pupil
- Comfortable 13mm eye relief
- Lightweight, durable, and corrosion-resistant polycarbonate chassis
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance
- Green rubber textured armoring protects chassis from impacts and provides a slip-resistant grip
- Stay-on flip-down objective lens covers
- Legnth: 5"
- Weight: 18.4 ounces