Designed with large objectives and a wide exit pupil, the Hawke Sports Optics' green 10x50 Nature-Trek Binoculars are binoculars with enhanced low-light capabilities versus similar optics with smaller objectives. To further boost their low-light abilities are silver-coated BAK4 roof prisms and anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics that produce bright and clear images with accurate color rendition from dawn to dusk. The combination of optics and objectives make the Nature-Trek binoculars ideally suited for most outdoor activities from hunting, to birding, to sporting events.
To help offset the weight of the over-sized objectives, the Nature-Trek binoculars are built with a lightweight polycarbonate chassis that is also impact and corrosion-resistant to help it hold up to a lifetime of outdoor use. The chassis is protected by green rubberized armor that is textured to give them a non-slip grip especially in cold and wet conditions. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be water and fogproof - especially in extreme weather conditions. To reduce user-fatigue and keep them steady, a tripod adapter mount is located in the front of the hinge for setting them up on a support system. A right-eye diopter adjustment allows the binoculars to be customized to most people's needs, and their twist-up eyecups means they can be comfortably used with or without eye wear.
- 10x magnification
- 50mm objective lenses
- Compact BAK4 roof prisms
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics improve color rendition, contrast, and overall image brightness
- Silver-coated prisms improves color fidelity and contrast while limiting light dispersion
- 304' field of view at 1000 yards
- 58° apparent angle of view
Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration
- 62-75mm interpupillary distance range
- Large knurled fast-focus wheel moves from near to far focus in 2 turns
- Right-eye dioptric correction
- Three-position twist-up eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Wide 5mm exit pupil
- Long 18mm eye relief
- Lightweight, durable, and corrosion-resistant polycarbonate chassis
- Nitrogen-filled for waterproof and fogproof performance
- Green rubber textured armoring protects chassis from impacts and provides a slip-resistant grip
- Stay-on flip-down objective lens covers
- Length 6.4"
- Weight: 29.2 ounces