Compact and portable, yet rugged enough to handle even the most trying of conditions, the lime FinePix XP90 Digital Camera from Fujifilm is a point-and-shoot featuring water, shock, freeze, and dustproof construction. A 16.4MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor produces high-resolution stills and full HD 1080p video, which is complemented by a 5x Fujinon zoom lens that covers a 28-140mm equivalent focal length range. Sensor-shift image stabilization minimizes the appearance of camera shake while features such as an Action Camera mode and a 320 fps Slow Motion mode provide additional creative options when recording video. A rear LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating for greater visibility in a variety of lighting conditions, and built-in Wi-Fi connectivity permits one-touch transferring of imagery to linked mobile devices, as well as wireless remote controlled shooting from smartphones and tablets.
Tough and Rugged Design
- Waterproof to 50' / 15.2m
- Shockproof from 5.8' / 1.8 m
- Freezeproof to 14°F / -10°C
- Dustproof to IP68 standards
16.4MP CMOS Sensor
Fujinon 5x Optical Zoom Lens
Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
Other Camera Features
- Action Camera mode allows you to record HD movies while participating in sports or activities at the same time.
- The rear 3.0" 920k-dot LCD monitor features an anti-reflective coating to enhance visibility when working in bright conditions.
- The sleek body design places all of the rear controls on the right side for easier one-handed operation.
- A double-lock mechanism ensures security to the camera when working in trying conditions.
- Dedicated Underwater and Underwater Macro modes help to maintain a realistic color balance when shooting underwater.
- Interval Timer shooting permits taking successive photos at predetermined intervals for creating time-lapse imagery.
- Time-Lapse Movie feature will automatically turn interval timer image sequences into a movie clip showing the passing of time. The movie speed can be altered by selecting the video frame rate from 10, 30, and 60fps, with multiple video sizes including Full-HD.
- For creatively enhancing the look of your imagery in-camera, 11 different Advanced Filters are available, including Sketch, Toy Camera, Miniature, Pop Color, Soft Focus, Cross Screen, Partial Color (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple), High-Key, Low-Key, Dynamic Tone, and Fish-Eye.
- SR AUTO optimizes the exposure settings based on recognized scene types.
- Shooting modes: SR AUTO, AUTO, Program AE, Action Camera, Pro Low-Light, HDR (Dynamic Range), Natural Light & with Flash, Portrait, Landscape, Adv., Motion Panorama 360, Sport, Night, Night (Tripod), Sunset, Snow, Beach, Underwater, Underwater (Macro), Party, Flower, and Text.
- Tracking AF helps to maintain focus on moving subjects.
- Pro Low-Light mode automatically records four sequential frames and blends them in order to achieve higher sensitivity and reduced noise levels.
- Natural Light & with Flash will automatically capture two exposures at once: one with flash and one without.
- Face Detection optimizes exposure settings based on up to 10 recognized faces, and can automatically detect and remove red-eye.
- A Face Detection Timer Function will automatically release the shutter, balance the exposure, and set the proper focus once the specified number and position of faces in a scene are detected.
- An HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode allows you to gain greater detail in the highlight and shadow regions of a scene in order to avoid overexposed highlights or blocked shadows.
- Motion Panorama 360 allows you to record expansive views up to 360° wide in a seamless, sweeping manner.