Minox engineered the 5-25x56 ZP5 TAC Riflescope to meet the demands of twilight hunters and long-range competitive shooters. To emphasize this goal, Minox outfitted the scope with a large 56mm objective, which make the most out of low-light conditions like dawn and dusk to deliver the brightest images possible. The MR5 illuminated reticle is located on the 1st focal plane and features three solid posts, a medium crosshair, and marks separated by 0.5 MRAD intervals. To allow you a precise aim at small targets, the reticle features a thin center cross. For accurate ranging, the left and right lower quadrants offer AQRAS (Advanced Quick Ranging Scale) and MRAD reference scales. It uses one CR-2032 battery, has eleven brightness settings to match most lighting conditions, and offers an automatic off function after six hours of continuous operation. For added precision when making shots, the parallax effect can be corrected from 54.7 yards to infinity with a side focus adjustment, and to help with compensating for wind and ballistic bullet drop, the riflescope offers 12 MRAD of windage and 28 MRAD of elevation adjustment ranges and a 0.1 MRAD per click impact point correction. The optical elements are cut out of high quality Schott glass to provide unparalleled performance. They are coated with proprietary MINOTEC multiple anti-reflection coatings to increase transmission of light, brightness, clarity, and resolution.
The scope's impact-resistant aluminum housing offers 34mm maintube, which is filled with argon for fogproof and waterproof performance. The overall design features a solid and durable construction with precision capped turrets. Making adjustments is easy thanks to the knurling with extra-fine texture that provides an excellent traction under your fingertips. To offer versatility, the battery compartment has extra space to carry an extra CR-2032 battery.
- 5-25x magnification
- 56mm objective diameter
- MINOTEC multi-coated optics
- Field of view at 100 yd: 22.8 - 4.8'
- 1st focal plane
- Brilliant red illumination
- Three posts: two heavy horizontal posts and a medium top post
- Illuminated medium crosshair with 0.5 MRAD intervals
- AQRAS and MRAD reference scales
- Auto-off after six hours of continuous operation
- 11 brightness settings
Use and Handling
- 0.1 MRAD impact point correction per click
- 12 MRAD windage and 28 MRAD elevation ranges
- Exit pupil: 11.2 - 2.2mm
- Eye relief: 3.5"
- 34mm maintube
- Aluminum housing
- Black anodized finish
- Finely knurled, finger-operated turrets with double-turn indicators clearly display a second revolution
- Lockable illumination dial and windage and elevation knobs
- Quick-adjust side focus parallax ring
- Lockable eyepiece with a long Vario Fin zoom lever for a fast zooming action
- Battery compartment has space for an extra battery
- Shock-resistant construction
Durable flip-out lens caps
- Argon-filled fogproof