Minox engineered the 1-8x24 ZP8 TAC Riflescope to meet the strictest demands of tactical professionals and competitive shooters. To emphasize its goals, Minox outfitted the scope with a rugged and submersible housing, optics that are cut out from high-quality SCHOTT glass, and a precision illuminated reticle. For maximum performance, the lenses are coated with the proprietary MINOTEC multiple anti-reflection coatings that increase image brightness, clarity, and resolution.
The MR10 reticle with CCR system offers a unique combination of a 2nd focal plane daylight reticle with an illuminated red dot and a 1st plane twilight reticle with an illuminated crosshair. The two reticles share the same pattern and interchange while you zoom past the 2.5x zoom factor. Their patterns feature three posts and thin crosshair with a 1 MRAD empty center space and an ultra-fine floating center dot. To help you with instant windage and ballistic compensations, the crosshair features broken lines with 1 MRAD intervals. At the 5 MRAD holdover, the crosshair has a 2 MRAD horizontal reference line. For added precision when making shots, the scope is parallax-free out to 219 yards. To help you account for wind and ballistic bullet drop, the riflescope provides ±10 MRAD windage and elevation adjustment ranges and a 0.1 MRAD per click impact point correction.
The scope's impact-resistant aluminum housing features a 34mm maintube, which is filled with argon for a fogproof and waterproof performance. The overall design provides a solid and durable construction with precision capped turrets and a long and wide fast focus lever. Making adjustments is easy thanks to the knurling with extra-fine texture that provides excellent traction under your fingertips.
- 1-8x magnification
- High-quality SCHOTT glass elements
- MINOTEC multi-coated optics increase image brightness, resolution, and clarity
- Field of view at 100 yd: 112.5-14.4'
Two MR10 Illuminated Reticles
- CCR reticle system:
- Illuminated red dot in the 2nd focal plane
- Illuminated red crosshair in the 1st plane
- 1-2.5x: Illuminated center dot is activated; crosshair is off
- 2.5-8x: Illuminated crosshair is activated; center dot is off
- Reticles switch automatically during zooming
- Reticle pattern:
- Three posts, and an illuminated crosshair with 2 MRAD hash marks on the horizontal plane and upper vertical plane with 1 MRAD hash marks on the lower vertical plane
- Floating center dot for low target coverage
- 2 MRAD-wide lateral line at 5 MRAD holdover mark
- 1 MRAD empty center with a floating dot
- 9 brightness levels
- Auto-off after 3 hours
Use and Handling
- 0.1 MRAD impact point correction per click
- 10 MRAD windage and elevation ranges
- Eye relief: 3.5"
- Exit pupil: 10.3-3mm
- 34mm maintube
- High-grade aluminum housing
- Smooth rubberized eyepiece
- Smooth focusing ring with oversized zoom lever
- Capped adjustment turrets with scales and extra-fine non-slip textures
- Shock-resistant construction
- Argon-filled fogproof