This Manfrotto 494 Center Ball Head Kit from B&H includes one 494 Center Ball Head with an integrated RC2 quick release cam lock, a 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate, and a spare 200PL Quick Release Plate.
The Manfrotto 200PL Quick Release Plate with 1/4"-20 Screw and 3/8" Bushing Adapter is the replacement quick release plate for all heads that use the RC2 (3157N) system. The plate comes with a 1/4"-20 camera screw and a 3/8" bushing adapter, and is compatible with 35mm and standard thread-mounted medium format cameras.
This 494 Center Ball Head with 200PL-PRO Quick Release Plate from Manfrotto features an integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-PRO quick release plate. It features a load capacity of 19.8 lb and can be attached to tripods or other support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount. By loosening the head's primary locking knob, the ball-and-socket joint can be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position. A recessed dial set within that locking knob can be rotated to apply tension control to the ball-and-socket joint's movements. Along the opposite side of the ball head, a secondary locking knob controls the ability to rotate the head 360°.
- 19.8 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 3/8"-16 mount
- Uses ball-and-socket joint to help maximize pan-and-tilt flexibility
- Ball-and-socket joint provides 360° of swivel control, is tiltable down to a 90° angle, and can be locked into place
- Integrated RC2 quick release cam lock and a 200PL-PRO quick release plate
- Primary locking knob allows ball-and-socket joint to be quickly swiveled, angled, fully tilted, or returned to its upright position
- Secondary locking knob allows head to rotate 360°
- Dedicated tension control dial for the ball-and-socket joint's movements
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction