Capture 360° underwater video and photos at depths up to 3280' using six GoPro HERO3, HERO3+, or HERO4 cameras in the 360Abyss Scuba 360 Professional Pack from 360Heros. This kit bundles the 360Abyss v4 housing, polycarbonate doors, a spare dome lens port, extra O-rings, and a 1560 Pelican case with custom-cut foam. Compared to the previous generation, the 360Abyss v4 features Bullet360 control boards that allow you to simultaneously operate all six GoPro cameras, even while underwater, using an included magnetic control wand.
The 360Abyss positions six separately-available GoPro HERO3, HERO3+, or HERO4 cameras in a spherical orientation to capture deep-sea video recording on scuba trips and other underwater adventures, which can then be stitched together using post production software to create 360° videos. The housing is constructed from anodized aluminum and polycarbonate doors that produce a neutral buoyancy to depths of 984' in salt water. Camera domes are constructed from a mixture of acrylic and polycarbonate for high-strength and optical clarity. Each camera is housed in an isolated individual compartment, so a single leak won't cause harm to more than one GoPro.
Optional, interchangeable, 55mm color-correction filters can be placed inside each dome to restore hues that get absorbed beneath the surface to produce rich, more natural-looking images. CY blue-water, GR green-water, and SWCY shallow blue-water filters are available for specific environments. Eight standard threaded 3/8"-16 corner mounts allow divers to connect the 360Abyss to a tripod or tray, while a 45° side mount attachment enables mounting to submarines, ROVs, and other underwater vehicles. The 360Abyss, cameras, and accessories can be stored and transported safely in the included Pelican hard case with protective foam.
Note: In order to stitch the footage together from all six of your GoPro cameras, separately available software is required.
- Mounts six cameras in a spherical orientation to capture fully spherical 360° degree video and photos
- Bullet360 electronic boards for simultaneous camera control
- Magnetic wand for turning cameras on/off, start/stop video, trigger camera shutter, and change modes
- Automated audio sync buzzer to aid in frame sync in post production
- Anodized 6061-T5 aluminum core housing for durability and to help prevent cameras from overheating
- Rated to depths of 3280' and certified to depths of 1640'
- Neutral buoyancy to depths of 984' in salt water (slightly negative buoyancy in fresh water)
- Polycarbonate domes offer a 360° field of view for each camera
- Each dome accepts optional 55mm filters for underwater color correction
- 8, anodized-aluminum, threaded 3/8" corner mounting points
- 45° mount attachment for submarine and ROV compatibility
- Remote triggering system offers ease of use for submarines, ROVs, and many other industrial remotely controlled solutions
- 1560 Pelican case with custom-cut foam interior