Collapsible to a very compact form, Glide Gear's iPad Smartphone Prompter is an easy device to work with. It requires no assembly—just mount it on a tripod as is and attach a camera on the rear platform. Then, place a tablet or smartphone in the front support area, which is adjustable, and you're set to go.
A 70/30 beamsplitter glass will reflect the scrolling text from the tablet or smartphone to your talent from up to a 10' reading range, and the glass angle is adjustable to best suit the situation. A protective hood will keep unwanted light from entering your lens.
In addition to the 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads on the bottom, this compact prompter also offers accessory mounting points on the left and right sides of the frame so you can attach lights, mics, and other accessories to enhance your production.
Since this prompter uses a tablet or phone instead of a dedicated monitor, you can use any prompting software that your mobile device is compatible with. These can be found at the Apple App Store, Google Play, and similar sources.
- Supports most tablets and smartphones in an adjustable holder
- No assembly required; collapsible to compact form
- 70/30 beamsplitter glass with adjustable angle
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod mount threads on the bottom
- 1/4"-20 accessory mounting points on the sides of the frame for lights and mics
- 10' reading range
- Protective hood